can I skip attack completely?

ZoBo

Silver Member
I've tried my first day today on Dukan and wow the cravings for something sweet have been intense..... I never even each chocolate, but I could rob a shop for a crunchie right now!! Anyway I only have 6lb of hol weight to lose so could I just skip the two days attack I need to do? I've caved already just now an eaten my body weight in Rice Krispies! Eeekkk! Help?!

Hi, don't give up, and don't skip attack, as it prepares the body for the months to come.

I've just completed my first week of cruise after a 7 day attack, and so far have lost 14lbs, it wasn't easy, but like all diets you will become accustomed.

I used to be a bigger for chocolate, but now if I get a craving for anything sugary I have a can of diet coke.

Take care and good luck, you aren't alone on this journey

I've tried my first day today on Dukan and wow the cravings for something sweet have been intense..... I never even each chocolate, but I could rob a shop for a crunchie right now!! Anyway I only have 6lb of hol weight to lose so could I just skip the two days attack I need to do? I've caved already just now an eaten my body weight in Rice Krispies! Eeekkk! Help?!

You have so little to lose - what about limiting sugary fatty snacks and upping the exercise? I think this would be a better approach for someone who is eight stone and has only 6 lbs to lose rather than Dukan. Good luck with whatever you choose and well done on losing more than 3 stones already. :)Xx

Absolutely. For six pounds, don't do this sort of a diet... :D

I'm just going to do a variation of it...... So just cut carbs and eat healthy. My head was banging horrendous yest, don't think I could cope with trying to get back into ketosis ever again...... CD killed that for me forever!
Thanks for replies tho :D

Back