Can I speed up my metobolism?

Jovigirl

I had my gallbladder removed 12 weeks ago. Is there anything I can take to boost my metabolism?
TIA

Last edited:
Green tea they say, exercise ie interval training small meals x6 a day?
xx

i couldnt cope with x6 meals small a day ill be sick of eating and as for green tea omg :jelous::jelous::jelous: i tried and didnt like i wish i did though i would love to boost a bit of weight quickly to keep me happy and on track lol

Sea kelp.. it worked for me

but....

Omg the acne you get is horrid. so i stopped.
OOhh couldnt do that LOL. Trying to lose weight to look and feel shexy ;).

Funny enought I bought some green tea capsuels today.

Thanks everyone.

Hiya, I've heard that excercise can help speed up metabolism (as it makes the muscles more lean, and then they burn more calories...or something like that lol). Also heard that green tea is good for weight loss (not sure in what way though). I even bought some a couple of weeks ago, but couldn't stand the taste :jelous:. I didn't know you could buy it in capsule form...right, I'm off to Holland & Barret tomorrow lol....
Good luck.

Hiya, I've heard that excercise can help speed up metabolism (as it makes the muscles more lean, and then they burn more calories...or something like that lol). Also heard that green tea is good for weight loss (not sure in what way though). I even bought some a couple of weeks ago, but couldn't stand the taste :jelous:. I didn't know you could buy it in capsule form...right, I'm off to Holland & Barret tomorrow lol....
Good luck.

oohh loopy let me know if you can get them and how much :)

Hiya Jaqui, just looked online and it looks like Boots sell them aswell, £6.99 for 90. Holland & Barrett do them for £3.99 for 100, or one called Super Green Tea diet at £3.99 for 60. It looks like they're on offer, but will hopefully be same price in store. I'll let you know.
Thanks for the tip off jovigirl :D

Thanks for the tip off jovigirl :D
Your Welcome :D. Mine were £3.99 for H+B.

I have been exercising to. At the moment around 3 x 40 min bike rides with THREE hills:eek:.

But it seems my weight still doesnt want to budge :(

Your Welcome :D. Mine were £3.99 for H+B.

I have been exercising to. At the moment around 3 x 40 min bike rides with THREE hills:eek:.

But it seems my weight still doesnt want to budge :(
Aww hang on in there, I'm sure it will start to come off soon. I read a quote somewhere saying "Giving up is failure" or something like that lol, in other words keep at it hun xx

Thank you looby. I cannot give up just yet. At least not for another 10wks as I have a w/end away to New York:banana dancer:. Also I will then be aiming for my holiday in August for my 40th.

I will NOT be fat and 40!! :eek:

Good for you hun! Great incentives to keep at it aswell...New York, how fab! I've always wanted to go there...not that I'm jealous lol!

I know this may sound like a silly question but are you drinking enough water? I don't know if there is any truth about whether or not it's supposed to help, but it will make you feel fresher too - have a glass of water every time you feel hungry.

Thanks ladies. I do drink between 2 and 2.5 litres of sparkling water a day. I have one skinny latte a day then water. People in work were saying maybe I drink to much water. But this just seems the right amount to me?

Drink as much as you want - I don't think 2 litres is too much, apparently they say it's the recommended daily intake (although according to my leader, it's more like 1.5lit) - there is such a thing as too much, but I think 2-3litres is okay.

Back