can i still lose by tuesday?

:girlpower:Asda has extra lean mince on 2 packs for fiver.
Or get lean and once its browned put it in a sieve and pour boliling water over it and it rinses the rest of the fat off.
Chin up Gemma - Im here for ya hun x

thankyou started brand new diary new start :)
i only find lean mince 2 for fiver i have load of that and then re read it and see n the extra lean part and got scared so never used it :(

Come on Gemma, you can do this, I know how you feel, as I feel the same sometime and for some reason self sabotage my diet, even when I am doing well, I wonder why we do that?

Start again fresh tomorrow, I understand about the money issues, its not cheap doing this SW plan. I find its expensive too, I have been looking at cheaper recipes though and tonight I made the mushy pea curry, sounds disgusting I know, but it was absolutely gorgeous, served with SW chips and it made about 8 portions and cost about £2.50 in total, which when you break it down to 8 portions isn't much, you could make it even cheaper by buying supermarket own brand ingredients too. I am going to freeze the rest of the portions, so I have a good stock of meals building up in the freezer, for those days when I don't wanna be bothered cooking. (btw my OH thought it was lush too and when i first told him what I was cooking, he was asking me for a bucket to puke in:8855:)

So come on girlie, lets try and beat this self sabotage vicious circle, I think I need to stop thinking about it all so much, and also stop thinking that after 3 weeks I am going to wake up thin:p

Good luck, you can do it, you know you can, just have faith in you and believe in your self xx

Back