• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Can I take cold and flu tablets?

LENNY4974

Silver Member
S: 15st13lb G: 10st7lb
Good Morning,

I'm not sure about the tablets but we use dissolvable (sp?) paracetamol with water flavourings instead of Lemsip.

Hope you feel better soon:)

Sunflowers

Wants to be a yummy mummy
Thanks Lenny... :) We dont have any soluble paracetamol otherwise I would - you definitely need the water flavourings for it though!!!!

Any of the cdcs know? :)

Splash

Gold Member
S: 21st10lb C: 21st0lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 42.2 Loss: 0st10lb(3.29%)
Have you tried taking some normal Paracetamol and sipping a warm drink?
That should make you feel more comfortable. Hope you feel better soon.

Sunflowers

No - I've been hanging on in the hope that someone would know whether I could take them..

Thank you - will go and get some regular paracetamol inside me and hope that, by the time I'm next able to take something someone will know!

sonkie

Gold Member
G: 12st0lb
I know you can take sugar free products but for me it was a cough and sore throat, so was given diabetic cough mixture and sugar free strepsils......will put a note up in the mini mods section to see if anyone knows

Sunflowers

Thanks Sonkie.. Must admit I had some this afternoon and felt better for it, could finally breath again and stopped sneezing every 5 minutes..

Hate colds!!!

S: 19st0lb C: 12st5.0lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 27.1 Loss: 6st9lb(34.96%)
oh bum!i have taken anti biotics and paracetemol for my throat today!!!is this not allowed??