Can I use milk in my coffee

jonsie

I'm on the ss+ can I have milk in my coffee - i'm really struggling - stuck the ss+ for 3 weeks and gave in now re starting terrible I know I feel like a complete failure:cry:

Aww you're not a failure, you've done 3 weeks which is great:patback: Depends what SS+ you're on - I'm assuming you're on the one with the meal in which case no to the milk. Otherwise make a coffee with some shake, vanilla is good or any other flavour you like. Good luck with your restart x

Thank's Serena A, I won't use the milk i'm just struggling I feel as though this is so hard to do and like everything else I will prob give up!!

Have the milk. If that what keeps you on track, then much better than going off the rails competely and giving up. I do SS+ and I have have milk and the small meal, with 3 packs, I lose 2-4lbs a week.

Sorry to be corny but to use that oft-quoted phrase "whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right!" Don't beat yourself up about it - it this was easy then everyone in the world would be slim (me included!).

Just keep reminding yourself of how well you've done so far and think of your CD journey as a game of snakes and ladders - no matter how many snakes i.e. setbacks you encounter keep playing the game and you'll get to the finish line.

Hi, i am on the SS and my CDC has told me (twice) that its ok to drink a little milk in your tea and coffee, could someone please tell me if this is the case, she told me that in the past you where unable to use milk, but new standards are saying that its ok, even on SS...im confused now...

Serena A thats a great way of looking at things you have cheered me up a bit but i'm sure I will meet more snakes than ladders!!

Doesn't matter - you can only lose the game if you quit altogether.

Stay strong and have a fab day tomorrow xx

Last edited:
I have 200ml of skimmed milk a day which i use for coffee.

This is my first weigh in is today so finger's crossed but i have done good at this all week.

Back