Can i?

trinakmh

Silver Member
Hi all, ive been reading loads of messages and am wondering although we are on Lipotrim can we have a lighterlife or cambridge bar? (Want to know as i cannot stomach ours they are awfull)
Thanks in advance :confused:

I wouldnt imagine you are not allowed them hun, although they are all VLCDs, they are manufactured differently. And you would need to be seeing a CDC or LLC to get the bars anyway...DO NOT BUY FROM EBAY!!!!!

They are not necessarily stored properly, not necessarily within their use by date and a total rip off!

There is an ebay warning on the CD website cambridge diet stages

I know its hard if you cant stomach the LT bars (I had some samples before and thought they were vile!!), but if you are thinking of getting some bars, make sure they are from a reliable source....

Hi all, ive been reading loads of messages and am wondering although we are on Lipotrim can we have a lighterlife or cambridge bar? (Want to know as i cannot stomach ours they are awfull)

I dont think we would be allowed........those flapjacks are soooooo grossssss, I cannot stomach them.

Trina I know the Lipotrim flapjacks as they are called are horrible to start with but believe me if your on the diet long enough they do somehow manage to become okay. I actually got to like them after three months.

The thinking behind Lipotrim diet is that they keep the diet very plain in order to break the connection with food totally!!! It does work I did it for seven and half months and lost five stone.

I do regret breaking the diet but my chatterbox got the better of me and could not get back on it right after that.

Like Kazz has said I would not buy off ebay as you really have no idea what you are buying as it will not be guaranteed by Cambridge Diet Company.

Love Mini xxx

Thanks for replying girls.....
Ta for the link Karen i will steer well clear from ebay:mad:

I guess i "could" try the flapjacks again!!! Or maybe not...lol:D

Back