Can it really be that easy?

Caz

Repeat Offender
Does anyone else sometimes sit and think that this really doesn't feel like a diet and it should be harder to lose weight than this? I do! Was thinking about it today. I've tried Cambridge and Exante and both were so hard to stick to because I didn't enjoy the packs but though there's a couple of S&S ones I'm not keen on, I generally really like the others. Having the meal packs makes a massive difference for me I think, makes it feel less 'diety'. Also I have the protein meal in place of my 4th pack and when I have that really doesn't feel like a diet meal at all.

Of course I still struggle but it's not with feel hungry or not liking packs anymore. Now it's just with what's in my head, pure mental temptation. I've always struggled with that before but somehow it's easier this time, whether that's because I like the plan so much or because I'm in a better focused place I don't know.

How are you all finding it?

I keep thinking the same thing. I have tried and failed so many times on Cambridge but for some odd reason I'm finding S&S really easy. I'm convinced that ill lose interest in a couple of weeks time and want to eat properly again! But at the moment it's just become normal to me. I think also its because I really like the products. The bars are like proper chocolate bars and don't have a weird diet taste like Cambridge ones did so I really look forward to having one! Also the shakes just taste like milkshake and don't have a funny taste like Cambridge either. The guys who produce S&S are really on to something here!!

I am utterly astonished every single time I step on the scales. I'm even more astonished when I buy something else in the sales for my target drawer and find it fits already. It doesn't feel like any of the other plans I've ever done, and for that I am totally grateful to S&S and so glad I found it. Life has been quite tough this year so far, I've had some of the hardest things to deal with that I've ever faced, yet I'm still losing weight. I've been able to have my "blow outs" to get me through, but have managed to master the art of keeping them ketosis friendly. I have a lot to work on with my head eating, and I'm taking that a step at a time. I know I can lose more if I stop the extra's but for now it's more important to stay on plan through what would have previously had me munching chocolate hob nobs by the pack, with pizza and garlic bread and crisps and chocolates - wow! all carbs!

I think a lifetime of incorrect eating will take sometime to undo, but to be on this plan and losing every week to me is such a massive help in getting me to where I want and need to be, I know the rest will follow on in it's own sweet (low carb) time :)

I feel exactly the same caolineg. Never once since starting have i felt hungry, only a little hint of a headache on day 3, horrid mouth for few days but on the whole finding this, dare I say, so easy. A few times temptation has been there but for whatever reason i have not caved. Taking it one day a time helps rather than focusing on losing nearly 6 stone!

I am still amazed that I am going strong and losing weight. I have just adapted things in my life to suit the diet but don't feel deprived at all. I have stopped drinking alcohol and happily go to nights out or parties and drink fizzy water. I am just concentrating on losing every week even if its a small loss and trying to enjoy the journey. Thinks that's really helped me because I don't wish I could lose all my weight over night but look forward to what I will look and feel like in the next size down

Back