Can notice a massive difference!!

H.W

The last couple of weeks I havent stuck to plan at all, I have eaten so much rubbish because I have felt so stressed out with my job. Ever since I started sabotaging myself, my skin has got really bad, Im feeling so tired and bloated and Im starting to get a bad cold and sore throat. I feel so much happier when I'm on plan aswell! I need to get my ass into gear and get back into a routine with the plan!! :)

H.W said:
The last couple of weeks I havent stuck to plan at all, I have eaten so much rubbish because I have felt so stressed out with my job. Ever since I started sabotaging myself, my skin has got really bad, Im feeling so tired and bloated and Im starting to get a bad cold and sore throat. I feel so much happier when I'm on plan aswell! I need to get my ass into gear and get back into a routine with the plan!! :)

Strangely enough I've never had spots in my life.. Until this diet.. Eating better an drinking more than I ever have and I have the worst skin of my life!! Maybe it's the crap leaving my system (I hope!) 5 months down the line and it's no better!! Lol

Sticking to plan makes me feel so much better. I feel less lethargic, bloated and just much healthier. In terms of physical symptoms, I've always had pretty good skin apart from my thighs which often flare up with red, rough patches. Whenever I've followed SW (done it a few times in the past!) it has always cleared up my skin immediately. Assume it must be all the vitamins from the extra fruit I am eating

Back