Can notice a massive difference!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by H.W, 17 May 2011 Social URL.

1. H.W

H.W Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(11.68%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    The last couple of weeks I havent stuck to plan at all, I have eaten so much rubbish because I have felt so stressed out with my job. Ever since I started sabotaging myself, my skin has got really bad, Im feeling so tired and bloated and Im starting to get a bad cold and sore throat. I feel so much happier when I'm on plan aswell! I need to get my ass into gear and get back into a routine with the plan!! :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. christineedge

christineedge Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I know what you mean about noticing a difference but don't feel too bad. We're all human. Tomorrow is a new day. X

4. Befanwi

Befanwi Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(6.1%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Strangely enough I've never had spots in my life.. Until this diet.. Eating better an drinking more than I ever have and I have the worst skin of my life!! Maybe it's the crap leaving my system (I hope!) 5 months down the line and it's no better!! Lol

5. chloecat

chloecat Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.34%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Sticking to plan makes me feel so much better. I feel less lethargic, bloated and just much healthier. In terms of physical symptoms, I've always had pretty good skin apart from my thighs which often flare up with red, rough patches. Whenever I've followed SW (done it a few times in the past!) it has always cleared up my skin immediately. Assume it must be all the vitamins from the extra fruit I am eating

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.