1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Can some help syn this pls?

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Ambermaria23, 23 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Ambermaria23

Ambermaria23 Full Member

I have just made some quiches but struggling to try and work out approx syn values each...

500g low fat cottage cheese
    3 eggs
    Lean ham slices
    Spring onions
    2 roasted peppers
    190g tesco mature half fat cheese

Once mixture was done I filled mixture into 12 silicone cupcake trays and filled one round 6x2 glass dish

Not sure if it's possible- but would anyone like to take a guess at syn values fir the mini quiches?

Hope someone can help

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sarah5298a1

sarah5298a1 Silver Member

slimming world
    2.25 syns each on EE or red not sure about green days as would need to know the weight of the ham
    the cheese is the only syn about 27 syns or you can have 42g of cheese for Hex a which would be around 3 quiches - it would just take you over 42g
  4. Ambermaria23

Ambermaria23 Full Member

Thanks so very much!

I'm really pleased with them! They look scrummy!

Would you say they are suitable for a snack if counting as syns?
  5. sarah5298a1

sarah5298a1 Silver Member

slimming world
    yes they would be ideal for a snack

i make quiche all the time for my partner as i'm not so keen on it. i don't use any cheese just cottage cheese or quark with somer herbs and a bit of pepper he loves them and take them to work for snacks. just made one now in a loaf tin. i used 5 eggs, 1/2 tub cottage cheese, salt and pepper and tomatoe and herb pasta n sauce,

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.