can some one advise me please

lonleymum

i was advised when i started ww to get the calculator so i can take it out and about .. prob is when it asks for fibre to be put in two of the things i have had does not have the ammount on?

aslo i had grapes at play group ate the whole bag lol is this ok as a few of the girls there said fruit and veg is free but not as much as u want ....

also i have just had a frube but it does not have the information for per tube on it . its values per 100 grams . do i half this or put it in as 100 grams

thanks guys i really want to get this right
:confused:

Last edited:
First if there is 0. Fibre then you just put in 0.
Secondly grapes are quite High in the old WW plan so it's best to have an average portion , see your book and check if there is an average weight.

If something has no nutritional information don't eat it.

I doubt these answer helped but I tried :)

last week grapes were on special offer and i had about 4 punnets that week:)i eat a lot of fruit anyway and doesn't seem to effect me but i know ww say to limit it,,just a matter of tweaking and experimenting with the plan to suit yourself,,how many grm was the tube itself?? i don't eat anything without the nutritional info either ( besides fruit that is:) )

you only need to limit fruit if you are sticking to the plan properly and not losing weight.

I mean you don't want to intentionally stuff your face with fruit... but at the same time that bit of natural sugar could very well help with sugar cravings and even help prevent binges.

Back