can some one advise me please

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by lonleymum, 6 May 2011 Social URL.

1. lonleymum

lonleymum Member

i was advised when i started ww to get the calculator so i can take it out and about .. prob is when it asks for fibre to be put in two of the things i have had does not have the ammount on?

aslo i had grapes at play group ate the whole bag lol is this ok as a few of the girls there said fruit and veg is free but not as much as u want ....

also i have just had a frube but it does not have the information for per tube on it . its values per 100 grams . do i half this or put it in as 100 grams

thanks guys i really want to get this right
    :confused:

Last edited: 6 May 2011
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jojobear

Jojobear Full Member

Diet:
    Weightwatchers PP
    First if there is 0. Fibre then you just put in 0.
    Secondly grapes are quite High in the old WW plan so it's best to have an average portion , see your book and check if there is an average weight.

If something has no nutritional information don't eat it.

I doubt these answer helped but I tried :)

4. yummymummy75

yummymummy75 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(15.43%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    weight watchers pro points
    last week grapes were on special offer and i had about 4 punnets that week:)i eat a lot of fruit anyway and doesn't seem to effect me but i know ww say to limit it,,just a matter of tweaking and experimenting with the plan to suit yourself,,how many grm was the tube itself?? i don't eat anything without the nutritional info either ( besides fruit that is:) )

5. hannata

hannata I can haz cake?

Start Weight:
    280lb
    Current Weight:
    249.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    208.5lb
    Lost(%):
    31lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    ADF
    you only need to limit fruit if you are sticking to the plan properly and not losing weight.

I mean you don't want to intentionally stuff your face with fruit... but at the same time that bit of natural sugar could very well help with sugar cravings and even help prevent binges.

6. Atina Lladoog

Atina Lladoog Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(10.84%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I eat loads of fruit and at the moment I'm still losing, started the plan in January, my problem with grapes is that I can't stop eating them!

7. lonleymum

lonleymum Member

thanks for replys ill limit my grapes x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.