can some see if i have worked this out right??

bubblensqueak

Loves Slimming world!!
Xmas dinner out with friends tonight so from this menu i have picked!!

Classic Vegetable Soup Maybe Free???

Home roasted Turkey & Ham with Stuffing
Served with mash potato, carrots, brussel
sprouts and cocktail sausages

If I dont eat the cocktail sausages and have very little gravy maybe 6 syns??

I wont be having a pudding!! So maybe 6 syns for the lot??? Or an I a bit off the mark??

Last edited:
If you aren't easily embarrassed like me make sure and ask of there has been any butter added to the veg. It's likely they will have as it keeps the veg tasty and moist when they have tons to serve

Make sure you allow for butter and cream in the mash. If it was me I would probably say 10 for the lot and maybe have one sausage! I am guessing though it is hard when you do not know how things are cooked.

- There will definitely be syns in the stuffing. Depends what they make it with as to how much, but its NOT going to be low fat sausage meat and any mix they might add is also about 1 syn per 1.5cm ball.

- There will probably be milk & butter in the mash as the others said.

- The soup will probably have a little oil and maybe flour in at least, if nothing else.

- Again the cocktail sausage wont be low fat so a couple of syns for that

Personally I wouldn't bother trying to count syns for this. It is relatively healthy (compared to a lot of stuff you could eat out) so I would allocate all my syns for the day to this meal and then draw a line under it and start the next day as normal.

Back