Can someone check this menu?

hanloje

Silver Member
Although I'm not starting till Monday (as I'm 40 tomorrow and lots of meals out etc...).

Can someone please check this menu for me and see if it's ok.

Breakfast: 56g of honey nut shredded wheat with skimmed milk. = 2xheb & 1xhea

Milk in tea for rest of hea.

Muller light (mid morning) check and it's a free one.. vanilla with choc sprinkled on.

Lunch: batchelors pasta & sauce.

Eve: SW chips, baked beans & omelette with mixed veggies.

Does this look ok? anyone know if there's a list somewhere of branded food lists, i.e. canned stuff in sainsburys that you can eat on a gree or red day?

I'm online so forgive my ignorance!

x

Your menu is fine, as long as you make the pasta in sauce without milk and butter, or you could use milk from your hexa.

There is a food directory which you can buy at class or online which gives you the syn value on branded food, but if you go onto one of the threads - syn value - and ask there, someone will get back to you.

I hope this helps :)

I'm not very good at green day menus sorry as I don't really do them but wanted to say a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY for tomorrow!!!! xxx

Life begins at 40 or think of it as your new slim life will begin at 40!!

Happy birthday when it comes, enjoy your day x

Firstly Happy Birthday!!!
Secondly your menu looks great, but what about fruit and more veg??
I cant help you out with the canned foods in Sainsbury, as I dont shop there and cant think of anything off the top of my head at the moment, but Im sure someone will be along to help.

Kerry-Ann

Thanks girlies, I know about the fruit & veg.. will stock up on Sunday when I shop for my big start on Monday!
x

Happy Birthday for tomorrow.

menu looks good, very similar to mine, for an increased loss though aim to eat more fresh fruit and veg (coming from someone who eats packets of pasta n sauce and savoury rice every day!) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Happy Birthday for tomorrow! Sounds like you will have fab one

Happy Birthday for tomorrow! Sainsbury's do a tinned meat free ravioli that's free on a green day.

Back