Can someone explain body magic awards? Please!!

t11cky

I keep hearing a little bit and seeing a little bit about Bodymagic awards, Bronze, Silver & gold. But I just can't see anything that actually explains what it is, how it works and what do you do to get these awards!!
I have never heard it mentioned at my group, Are we missing out on something!!

Ya get a lovely sticker lol ask ya c for a book they shold have them it explains it in depth and just the basics so many mins/hours of exercise spread out over a week equals the different awards ya dont have to do much for bronze something like walking round to th shops a couple of times a week will probs qualify its worth askin about coz gives ya a boost when ya get ya sticker and ya may get a certificate but im not sure on that HTH x

Whoops,
I am guessing that you mean the bodymagic book and forms I have had since week 1, but never looked at!! :ashamed0005:

I have been going swimming at least twice a week and doing 30 - 40 lengths of 33mtrs and taking my dog for a minimum of one 4 mile walk but mostly 2 walks each day pretty much since I joined 13 weeks ago. I could have had at least bronze by now surely!!

Yeah there th ones haha and I think ya should have at least silver maybe even gold have a word with ya consultant nxt time ya there at th side if ya dont wanna stick ya hand up but ya might give others inspiration too let me no wot happens

Oh nd it goes on time rather than wot ya doing but think it has to be at least moderate which yours is think ya should be getting 3 sticker's nxt wi lol

Just worked out what I did last week with just the things I know I did for definate:-
60 x 15min sessions - Made up of dog walking and swimming
Today I have done
10 x 15 min dog walking sessions
4 x 15 min swimming

And every week so far has been pretty much the same, thats just including dog walking and swimming. Loads more if I could remember things like walking to the shop and into town!!

I wish I had known about this ages ago, I wonder if she can back date these! Not worried if not as I will keep going anyway for another 8 weeks!!

Well if you've hit gold cant check coz haven't got books until tomorrow joining again lol you'll get all 3 straight away hopefully they defo give you a boost coz if your feeling a bit sluggish ya can look at them and no how well you've done :)

Well if you've hit gold cant check coz haven't got books until tomorrow joining again lol you'll get all 3 straight away hopefully they defo give you a boost coz if your feeling a bit sluggish ya can look at them and no how well you've done :)

In the book it say's 10 x 15min sessions per week including muscle building and that's for platinum!!
I presume swimming is a muscle building activity, So I am confident I have met that, the key question is will it get backdated!!!

Cant promise but pretty sure it should get back dated so happy days lol

I will be having words with her!!! lol

Yup get her told better yet take your book and smack her with it til u get your sticker's haha

Time will tell, i have just sent her a private message on facebook!!

Hi,
Sorry to bother you!!
I have just been reading the body magic book, For the first time. Whoops!!
I have just worked out that last week I walked my dog for aproximately 12 hours last week, 2 hours swimming and 1 hour in the gym!! Today I have already been swimming for an hour and 2 hours walking my dog!!
I have been pretty much doing this since my first week, I presume this is right for my body magic awards. Am I right??
Thanks for today once again!!
Andy

Love it if she's any good ya should defo get them there quite small but I think anything ya get is just like another milestone marked

Love it if she's any good ya should defo get them there quite small but I think anything ya get is just like another milestone marked

Have I kept it subtle enough, lol Not really too worried cos I will be carrying on anyway doing pretty much the same thing and as they say the good things come to those who wait!! lol

Exactly your doing fab I was meant to be paying a deposit tomorrow on a pup so I could start walking with him but he's sold them all i'm heart broken lol ya dog will love all th extra walks lol

Exactly your doing fab I was meant to be paying a deposit tomorrow on a pup so I could start walking with him but he's sold them all i'm heart broken lol ya dog will love all th extra walks lol
My dog (Harry) is having the time of his life, He was having 2 or 3 ten minutes walk each day before slimming world and now hes getting at lea st 1 hour long walk and a couple of 10 mins walk each day but mostly 2 hour long walks and a short one. I think he has lost a bit of weight as well, He didn't have much to lose though but his belly has shrunk a little!!
So you were probably about to get the wrong dog for you, it will be waiting for you somewhere!!

Hope so wanted him to help with leaving house on my own and my mam is 65 so she would have enjoyed having company when I finally get back to work

Time will tell, i have just sent her a private message on facebook!!

Hi,
Sorry to bother you!!
I have just been reading the body magic book, For the first time. Whoops!!
I have just worked out that last week I walked my dog for aproximately 12 hours last week, 2 hours swimming and 1 hour in the gym!! Today I have already been swimming for an hour and 2 hours walking my dog!!
I have been pretty much doing this since my first week, I presume this is right for my body magic awards. Am I right??
Thanks for today once again!!
Andy

Looks like I may be getting a bodymagic award next week!!
Here's the reply I got!!'Yes you have Andy remind me next week x'

Well done!

I don't really understand body magic either. I do SW from home, don't attend meetings etc so I don't know if I warrant any of it, but it would be nice to put it on my sig! I do 30 day shred every day, I mean that must be platinum surely! LOL

Back