Can someone explain SS+ to me?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Sunflowers, 11 May 2009 Social URL.

1. Sunflowers

Sunflowers Wants to be a yummy mummy

I'm confused from having read the cambridge website and muddling myself with what I did last time too which isn't helping.. Am I right in thinking that:

I have 3 tetras a day.

On top of this I can have 175g chicken or 275g of white fish. I can have brocolli or cauli with this too.. Can I have green salad leaves and cucumber instead some days?

It refers to milk on there too, I used to split the 200mls of milk between the 3 tetras each day, can I still do this AND have the chicken/salad?

[​IMG]

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sarette

Sarette Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(25.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    SS+ is either 4 Cambridge packs + 200ml skimmed milk OR

3 Cambridge packs + a 200kcal meal of protein and greens. No milk on this option.

4. Sunflowers

Ahhhhhhhhhh!! OK, will happily forgo the milk then!

Thank you!

5. Sunflowers

Sorry, I still am confused about the greens, can I have salad leaves and cucumber with my chicken? :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.