Can someone explain

charl-x

In simple terms, all them big scientific explanations go wayyy over my head :rolleyes:

I often read "the more you drink, the more you shrink" why though what does drinking more water do!

I know 9 weeks in you would think I'd be a bit clued up but am still none the wiser :tomato:

lol i'm a bit like you charl - i hear them, try to make sense of them then just think ah well!

i think the water thing, the more you drink, the less your body hangs on to. your body needs water, and if it doesnt get it from drinking, it takes it from food so if you drink it the body doesnt need to keep so mcuh food. also toileting is how your body gets rid of the fat so the more you drink, the more you'll "go" and the more fat will get flushed out.

this is science according to sarahlou and may not be correct!!

Hahahahahahahaha that last bit made me laugh!
Oh well at least we ain't got albert einstein worrying that someone with more brains than him will come along

I think sarah lou is right actually!! the fat is broken down in our system so has to get removed so i guess drinking water helps flush the system out so to speak i also read that if your body is well hydrated it functions better so breaking down of fats happens faster or better or something like that???

Back