Can someone give me the basics of SW

Trash

Still fighting
Hiya All
Am debating changing from WW to SW and wondered if some kind soul can enlighten me on the basics of SW i.e. how it works and what sort of foods you can eat etc
x

Thanks Natalie

there isn't a club near me so I would have to join online and its £60 first payment which I cant afford! I wonder is there anywhere I could get food lists from?

It sounds a good diet and am really interested!

Unfortunately Slimming World is quite closed when it comes to the food lists. This is obviously because they do the plan online as well as in classes.

I know of several people who join for the first class, get the books, then go it alone. I'm not saying that's the right way to do it, I just know people that do.

There are meal plans on the SW site so that you could try it for a week, and the magazine has a full week's plan too as well as plenty of recipes.

I find SW easier than WW because you don't have to count points for everything you eat and at the end of the day if you're still hungry you can eat free foods and not worry about not having any points left. But that's just my personal preference.

good luck with whatever you decide.

Hi, yes sw is a great diet and so easy to follow when you get your head round it, virtually no weighing or counting and it is so flexible now with the extra easy plan. You can join postal sw i think still, it gives you all the books and stuff and a subscription to the magazine for a year and about a month online i think >Good luck x

If you wanted me to email you the food list of print them out im happy to do so.

Back