Can someone have a quick look?!

Zenaworrier

Back to reality!
Hi guys,
Refeeding tomorrow but sooo nervous!
Worked out my menu for the week but can someone have a quick look and make sure it's ok?! I'm a complete control freak so I want to know what I'm doing for the week!

Day 1
Breakfast- Shake
Lunch- Shake
Dinner- Chicken cooked in the oven ( not sure how to do this so if someone could advise that would be great! ). Salad of lettuce, tomatoe, cucumber, peppers and balsamic vinegar.

Day 2
Breakfast- Shake
Lunch- Chicken salad ( as above )
Dinner- Chicken with cooked broccoli and cauliflower

Day 3
Breakfast- Shake
Lunch- Chicken salad ( as above )
Dinner- Chicken with salad and 8oz of boiled potatoes

Day 4
Breakfast- Shake
Lunch- Brown pitta with salad and 6 new potatoes
Dinner- Chicken with cooked broccoli and cauliflower

Day 5
Breakfast- Shake
Snack- Banana
Lunch- Brown pitta with chicken salad and a spread of ff mayo
Snack- Blueberries
Dinner- Spaghetti Bolognese made from quorn in low fat sauce, 4oz pasta and carrots and peas

Day 6
Breakfast- Shake
Snack- Banana
Lunch- Salad with 6 new potatoes and one egg
Snack- Blueberries
Dinner- Chicken kebab/skewer with onion, peppers and tomatoes marinated in ff yogurt and herbs and 4 oz plain boiled white rice

Day 7
Breakfast- Shake
Snack- Banana
Lunch- Brown pitta with salad, 6 new potatoes and a spread of ff mayo
Snack- Blueberries
Dinner- Chicken with broccoli, cauliflower
Desert- Low fat yogurt

Please let me know what you think! I am going to try and keep this up for a few weeks as I would really like to lose another stone at least.

Thanks,
T x

Perfect!!!! sounds lovely to me, I presume you dont like fish though? the first few days has alot off chicken.

Im a RUBBISH cook so I've basically been popping my chicken under the grill - letting the outside get all gold and crispy - yum!!!!

Just the quantity - presume you probably know but make sure salad is small breakfast bowl and veg is just two heaped tablespoons.

Banana sounds perfect, but only if it was me Id pick another piece of fruit as these are high enough in fat e.g in ww an apple is half a point, a pair is half a point, 2 satsumas for half a point but a banana is 2.5 - 3 points. Im sure its fine but up to you. That said, if your having one, go for a small one I would think.

Oooh you must be so excited..

I HATE fish! Even the smell of it makes me sick! Maybe I could have an egg and half a chicken breast instead?
Good suggestion about the fruit hun- wasn't to sure what the best option was so thanks for that. I am soo excited but so nervous as well. Feel a bit silly!
How are you getting on?
T x

Last edited:
Hey. Just a couple of things to tweek ....

Day 1 re cooking your chicken, i cook mine in tin foil for around 30mins on gas mark 6. Comes out delicious.

Days 4 and 7 - dont have double dose of carbs for lunch. Have your pitta for lunch and pots with your tea, afterall this is what the refeed sheet says. I'd also suggest some Ham or something in your pittas too just for a bit of protein. Or maybe even a boiled egg cut up into slices.

Also snacks, dont have them unless you really need them.

There is alot of chicken in the first few days so vary it up a bit. You can have half the amount of chicken specified and 1 boiled egg or you can have 2 eggs instead of chicken. Or how about ham salads and egg salads?

Hope that helps :)

Thank you hunni! I was thinking it looked like too much food! Just had my first meal- soooo weird! I feel so guilty and now I feel so full.
I don't eat ham but I'm a massive fan of eggs so will give it a go!
Well done on your police stuff btw. You must be so chuffed and made all this so worthwhile.
Thanks for your help.
T x

Yer, im over the moon with it. Last year i wouldnt have even had the courage to apply so ive come a long way.

Any other queries chick just ask :) Glad you had your first meal. Totally get ya with feeling guilty but that soon subsides :) x

Back