can someone help me??

bellabean

hi all!!! im a newbie! and just wanted to know how excatly it works and what i have to do! (sorry its prob on one of these threads but im just unsure)
i was at slimming world but want the weight to go faster (managed to lose 22lbs but took 4months) im now 11st 13lbs and really want to get down to 10st as im getting married next summer. i have seen people talking about different parts of the diet, is that based on calories?

and i know it will vary but any ideas on how long this should take me if i stick 100% which i will!!
thanks all :confused::confused::confused:

If you stick to SS 100% that 1 stone 13lbs should take about 2 months.. yep.

Its a brill diet,....BUT very hardcore. You wont be eating anything on stage one (soul source) and you will have meal replacments such as shakes/soups/bars (after week 2 come the bars)

Its certainly something worth thinking about.. :) as long as you can go without food..

I do option 2.. soul source plus...i have 3 replacments plus a meal (very limited) but food none the less

Good luck

Oh i started on SS+ as knew i couldnt survive with NO food..but you can start on SS from the begining too :)

Its a split on here of people ss'ing and ss+'ing (what im on)

wel hopefully i will be starting in the next 2 weeks (have a wedding to go to) could anyone suggest what tastes the best and if there are any shakes/soups i should avoid? obviously everyone has different tastes but just as a guide. i normally hate anything thats strawberry flavour.

Back