Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

can someone kick me please

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sumayyah, 20 September 2008 Social URL.

1. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    been messing about recently. my wee baby started school and is covered in bruises from falls. its a special school, 9 kids to 4 staff and one boy needs 2 to 1 most days so shes not beeing watched enough with her cerebral palsy to try and save her.
    also got a 9 page report pointing out from different therapists everything thats wrong with her :(

really need to get on the straight and narrow now, no more senic route!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Anisah

Anisah A pound at a time

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Aw hun you can do this. Do it so you are more fit to take care of your baby. I have no idea what to say about your baby's school. Is there another place she can go?

4. yappy

yappy Full Member

*kicks* though I'm not sure you actually deserve that!

It must be so upsetting to see your baby coming home from school covered in bruises - is there any way you can have a word with the school to ask them for her to have extra support?

5. peppa

peppa Pwincess

would talk to the school about your concerns, obviously if your happy and content the diet will work better. just informally ask them - you've noticed your daughter has a few bruises when she came home and can they explain how it happened and if its a regular ocurence then they need to spend more time looking out for her

6. sumayyah

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    oh i know how theyve happened. they let her climb a climbing frame un aided ( she has diplegia so her legs are affected ) and she fell off it. she also fell and hit her head walking as she has no saving reflex ( head hits first, doesnt put hands out ), another was caused by a boy with autism, he picks on small children and my girls smallest there. and another was the boy who needs 2 to 1. he was with a teacher and my girl was with a different teacher who had her and a girl in a wheelchair, neither noticed the boy had her by the hair hitting her head ( i was other side of the room ready to take her home )

no other school she can go to as governmment keeps closing special schools and mainstream rejected her

cant get anyone to do a real 1 to 1 with her until i can get the lea to agree to statement her

just want to go arrrrrrrgh

7. wannabeskinny

wannabeskinny Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(18.32%)
    Diet:
    cd
    Oh hun you dont need a kick the school does makes me made when kids who need help dont get it cause a storm x

8. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

hey - sorry to hear R havin tough time at school...that must be very upsetting for you :(

not gonna kick you...just wanted to send you a big :hug99:

lotsa love

Debz xx

9. peppa

peppa Pwincess

I work in a special school and I'm sorry but that practice doesn't go on in all places. I think I'd make a complaint. It kids are aggressive or have tendencies where children need to be watched then they are watched and the others protected. believe me i have worked with children with very challenging behaviour and attacks on other children are kept to bare minimum. It is our job to protect them??? make me angry when I work in a class of 6 with 3 staff mostly 2 watching whilst at play and we never have incidents

10. sumayyah

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    hi debz nice to "see" you

im sure she will toughen up soon :(
    they want her to wear a special helmet to protect her head and waiting on splints to help her walking so maybe the falls will become less frequent. shes just so small :(

11. sumayyah

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    [​IMG]

this is a pic of my wee girl taken recently

shes just teeny but i need to lose the weight cos lifting her isnt going to get any easier

12. wannabeskinny

wannabeskinny Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(18.32%)
    Diet:
    cd
    she just looks a darling xxxxx kids bring such joy xxxxxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.