Can the party girl finally slim down??

I have GOT to get my arse back into gear! Target date is 7 weeks away and I've spent the past 6 losing and gaining the same bloody 1lb! It's like life gets in the way and although I have the best intentions I get so easily swayed. Hate myself for it! I know I can do it - I lost so much in the first 7 weeks - but it's like I've lost the inclination. Think I'm gonna try writing a food plan for the week now and build my syns and snacks in. If every day was a work day this would be so much easier! X

*hugs*

I'm sorry you're struggling. I think a plan is a really good idea to keep you on track :)

It's so hard. I'm up and down too and it's the you know what that does for me!!! I try and focus on sticking to plan with the food, only using a couple syns a day and basically hoping that I can cover most of the vino etc. It works when I stick to plan and stay off the booze for a few days a week! I can't stop my life, we only get one chance and I prefer my glass half full ;) big hug x

Hiya hun, I've just made the swiss roll - it's turned out really well. The filling mixture made a bit too much to spread on the cake and it was a bit runny but I had a little sliver of the end of it and it tasted GOOD! I was just wondering if it said anything on the recipe about how to store it if you're not eating it straight away? I'm thinking it'll have to go in the fridge because of the filling but not sure what that will do to the cake bit... do you think it would be okay in an airtight container? I haven't got a clue! Any help appreciated! :)

Tried to go shopping. Did not go well. Actually that's an understatement. The only thing I came home with was bio oil in a vague attempt to sort my stretch marks out.

Nothing bloody fits!!!! I've had a 16 pair of jeans from DPs that have always been too small but now they're hanging off me so I thought I'll just go grab a kind of 'they'll do for now' pair. Pah! Yes Westfield you may have hundreds of shops but do any of them cater for tall ppl? Nope! Apparently if you want the tall range you have to buy online. Seriously?? Grrr. And h&m had such cute stuff but all so short. So not only would I like to be a size 10 but I'd also like to be 5'6 pls. You hear me powers that be?!

Thanks, I put it in an airtight in the fridge :) Thought that was best. Will probably half have tonight and half tomorrow (me and OH sharing it)

Tried to go shopping. Did not go well. Actually that's an understatement. The only thing I came home with was bio oil in a vague attempt to sort my stretch marks out.

Nothing bloody fits!!!! I've had a 16 pair of jeans from DPs that have always been too small but now they're hanging off me so I thought I'll just go grab a kind of 'they'll do for now' pair. Pah! Yes Westfield you may have hundreds of shops but do any of them cater for tall ppl? Nope! Apparently if you want the tall range you have to buy online. Seriously?? Grrr. And h&m had such cute stuff but all so short. So not only would I like to be a size 10 but I'd also like to be 5'6 pls. You hear me powers that be?!

Can they cut a little bit of your height off and give it to me? I have the exact opposite problem. I have to get every pair of pants I buy taken up!

Omg! Omg! Omfg!! 13st 2lb!!!!! Amaze!!!

In jan I was 15st 2lb. I am over the moon!!!! Been weighing myself in kg as for some reason I can handle losing 0.5kg a week but 1lb just disheartens me and I haven't actually converted it properly until now. 2 stone!!! I have never achieved that much in just a few months and I'm so bloody pleased with myself! 2 stone guys!!!!!!!

So now need to keep on going I guess! Saw my spin instructor today outside class for first time in ages and she commented on my loss which really made me smile. I genuinely struggle to see it - yes some of my clothes are a bit looser but still not a full size and I just cannot see it. But hey, measurements and weight say otherwise. Guess it takes a while for the fat brain to catch up with the slightly less fat body....

Looking to do powerplate classes to try and tone up now! X

Omg! Omg! Omfg!! 13st 2lb!!!!! Amaze!!!

In jan I was 15st 2lb. I am over the moon!!!! Been weighing myself in kg as for some reason I can handle losing 0.5kg a week but 1lb just disheartens me and I haven't actually converted it properly until now. 2 stone!!! I have never achieved that much in just a few months and I'm so bloody pleased with myself! 2 stone guys!!!!!!!

So now need to keep on going I guess! Saw my spin instructor today outside class for first time in ages and she commented on my loss which really made me smile. I genuinely struggle to see it - yes some of my clothes are a bit looser but still not a full size and I just cannot see it. But hey, measurements and weight say otherwise. Guess it takes a while for the fat brain to catch up with the slightly less fat body....

Looking to do powerplate classes to try and tone up now! X

woohoo ! thats brilliant :bliss: you were the first person to comment on my diary when i joined and Im right behind you with just a few pounds until I get my 2 stones off.

great stuff xx

So had a horrible horrible meltdown today. Out and about with the OH and it occurs to me that I'm hungry. Everyone I see has an amazing frappuccino, a cake, an ice cream, a pie - something lovely that I can't have. Just broke down completely as I'm so sick of being so restrained the whole time. Feels so unfair. But know I got here by doing that. But doesn't make it any easier. Feeling very fed up. And it's Saturday night and I want wine and a takeaway. But instead I went to M&S and bought butternut squash pasta. Correct choice I know but just feeling very deprived. Why can't I just eat whatever I want and not be hugely fat?! Plenty of ppl do!!?

Enough. Need to get over myself. And if that bloody Dominos advert comes on tv again I'm gonna cry!!!! X

Hey lovely

Just seen your post! Oh no, hope you're feeling better today??? I know that feeling - I always super thin people pigging out and it really annoys me although I have noticed that my slimmer friends are pretty controlled. Anyway, I'm rambling now but just wanted to pop by and say hi and hope u managed to stay on track xx

WI tomorrow! Feeling quite hopeful for it actually. Been pretty good and avoided the dreaded drink so fingers crossed.

Booked myself in for a powerplates session tomorrow so will see how that goes. Getting closer and closer to target date!

On the plus side, my jeans are falling off me again! I've ordered a pair in size 14 so let's see.... Oh and I had to buy a 14 skirt the other day! Bit tight but it's a start! Can't quite believe it! Saw some Xmas photos the other day and then looked in the mirror and I can really see it. About bloody time too 2 stone in!!!! X

*crosses fingers* Good luck for WI tomorrow!

Hola chica! Sorry to hear about your mini-breakdown, fantastic to hear that you managed to exercise some restraint, I certainly haven't been doing that lately!!

goingtobeskinnysoon said:
Lovely to have you back jez!

Well 1kg off today! Wooooo! Taking me to bang on 13stone. 13?!?! Amaze! I'll be in the 12s soon - I've never seen the 13s before, let alone 12s!!! X

Yay, it always feels so good when you're so close to the next stone bracket. I hope you see a 12 something next week! :D

Back