Can the party girl finally slim down??

You lot really do make me feel inspired x

Thanks guys! I was thinking reading your diary chipmunk, I feel exactly the same - if you told me 6 months ago I'd be looking at 13.0 on the scales id never have believed you, never ever. I'd have wanted to but never thought it could be real! Go us! X

Seen a skirt in warehouse that I loved but ruled out as it wasn't black - bright yellow pencil skirt with White lace overlay. Considering buying it as a reward. But now ive realised I have no idea about putting colours together - other than White, what the hell do you wear with a yellow skirt?!?!

And my first redesigned breakfast this morning of super speed food - note to self, grapefruit goes with NOTHING, esp not melon....! X

Seen a skirt in warehouse that I loved but ruled out as it wasn't black - bright yellow pencil skirt with White lace overlay. Considering buying it as a reward. But now ive realised I have no idea about putting colours together - other than White, what the hell do you wear with a yellow skirt?!?!
X

I worked on a photoshoot a few weeks back inspired by "clashing pastels". Pink + blue, lemon + lilac, peach + mint. It all looked awesome! Plus, you can then take the opportunity to treat yourself to an OCC Lip Tar in another clashing shade (my most coveted product of the moment).

goingtobeskinnysoon said:
Thanks guys! I was thinking reading your diary chipmunk, I feel exactly the same - if you told me 6 months ago I'd be looking at 13.0 on the scales id never have believed you, never ever. I'd have wanted to but never thought it could be real! Go us! X

*high fives* for achieving amazing weigh loss you never thought would happen!

As for the skirt... I'm no help. I have no fashion sense at all! :(

So today I think I actually ate like a 'normal' person! I listened to whether I was hungry rather than eating 'because it's lunchtime' and substituted stuff - I wanted cake when I went for coffee with a friend so I had a little 10 syn thing and mint tea and when I got back to work realised I was only a bit hungry so had half my lunch and left it. This might sound stupid to some ppl but this is a huge step for me - food isn't my focus, it's like an offshoot rather than the centre. And I feel in control. Weird and I'm rambling but hey.

Oh and said friend also remarked that I looked 'smaller, like all over, just littler'. Made. My. Day!

And now I have to bake cakes for boyfriends birthday. Testing me much?!??

If it helps I am baking cakes for dd. that's after making (and if I'm honest) trying cakes at work! *sigh*

A chocolate sponge with a seriously good choc buttercream filling. I made one for her birthday - fortunately she is taking this one away on brownie camp. We ate the last one :)

Flapjacks are yum but yes, lots of washing up.

Well something has triggered my eczema off in epic style. Face and upper body is burning and want to cry. Strangely enough since I've been doing SW my skin has been the best it's ever been. The only thing I can think of is the butter or sugar in the flapjacks? Nothing else has changed. Not creams, not washing powder, no other food, nothing. Weird. Well least the flapjacks are less attractive now I guess! X

Aww, sorry to hear that. Hopefully it is the flapjacks - one more reason not to eat them - and that it's feeling better soon.

So I can officially (just!) fit into 3 different shops size 14s. Woo! And to celebrate such a great achievement? Completely screwed up! OHs birthday and he loves food as much as I do so I ended up baking all kinds of treats (not SW friendly obvs, but hey, I was only going to have a nibble of each one, right.....). Not good. I couldn't figure out the syns but Friday and Saturday were both around 2500 cals. Great. Way to go to keep the whole size 14 thing going, right?! Grrrr. Monday tomorrow. Mondays are easy! X

I had a dream I baked lots of yummy things last night haha. I miss homemade cake. Good luck starting fresh tomorrow!

I loooooooove holiday shopping :) you can do it! X

3lb on. Meh. Thoroughly deserved. Back on it. Annoyed with myself but proud that I admitted to it.

On a separate note, complete lack of clothes is quite irritating. Put my (size 14!!!) skirt on this morning and every single topped looked ridiculously oversized. Had a bit of a tantrum. Stupid really as this is the whole aim right? Pah. My hatred of clothes shopping doesn't help. Feel a bit lost I think. X

goingtobeskinnysoon said:
On a separate note, complete lack of clothes is quite irritating. Put my (size 14!!!) skirt on this morning and every single topped looked ridiculously oversized. Had a bit of a tantrum. Stupid really as this is the whole aim right? Pah. My hatred of clothes shopping doesn't help. Feel a bit lost I think. X

I am exactly the same. Most clothes look ridiculous on me now because they're so big and I begrudge buying too many new ones just yet as I font plan on staying this size for very long either. I also loathe clothes shopping and have absolutely no fashion sense!

Back