Can the party girl finally slim down??

Forgot to update this for ages!!!

Well I went well and truly off plan for 4 days purely in wine consumption and the resulting hangover cures. Ashamed of myself but think I needed it, head has not been in the right place. If I STS tomorrow I will be a very lucky girl....

Rediscovered the joys of shopping by hitting Topshop Oxford street - sale time!!! Bought a cute flippy dress in a size m/l (could never have dreamed of fitting those '2 sizes fit all' categories before) and a beautiful fitted skirt in a 14 - instinctively went for 16 but it literally fell off me, happy days!! X

Rediscovered the joys of shopping by hitting Topshop Oxford street - sale time!!! Bought a cute flippy dress in a size m/l (could never have dreamed of fitting those '2 sizes fit all' categories before) and a beautiful fitted skirt in a 14 - instinctively went for 16 but it literally fell off me, happy days!! X

Oh God, I hate those one size fits all type sizing. I've never been able to fit in that kind of thing. Haven't been brave enough to try something like that on since losing weight. Might have to give it a go! Good luck getting back on track!

Do it hun! I was absolutely shocked that it fitted but to be fair it was stretchy waist - reckon it was easily a big 16 no probs. Opened my eyes to giving it a go tho as I've always avoided like the plague!

In other news, after spending 4 days drinking probably 6 bottles of wine, 2 pizzas and Ben and jerrys I've lost 1lb! My body is crazy! Happy but confused! X

goingtobeskinnysoon said:
Do it hun! I was absolutely shocked that it fitted but to be fair it was stretchy waist - reckon it was easily a big 16 no probs. Opened my eyes to giving it a go tho as I've always avoided like the plague!

In other news, after spending 4 days drinking probably 6 bottles of wine, 2 pizzas and Ben and jerrys I've lost 1lb! My body is crazy! Happy but confused! X

My result was similar this week. Am unexpected loss after a naughty week. Damn confusing but I'm not complaining!

Well I didn't make it to target quite but I'm firmly a size 14 and I'm off on hols tomorrow! And I'm braving a spray tan - something I never would have done before so I'm pleased with myself. The thought of not hiding under kaftans on the beach is stupidly exciting.

Back on plan after with a goal of another 1.5 stone and thinking of challenging myself to something physical like a triathlon or something. Just really want to achieve something like that and my knees are never going to stand up to a marathon!

Anyway! Off to enjoy my hols!!! X

Awww, woo for being a 14 and I hope you have a fab holiday!

Those gap shorts I bought as a goal? Today, they fit!! Prob not for long as the holiday booze will kill that but hey, super happy! :D x

Yaaay!

Back from holiday number two! Gained another 1kg which I'm deliriously happy about as thought it'd be a lot more. And back on track now!

New target - 11st 3lb by Christmas. I got into the 12s but still wasnt anywhere near the size I really wanted so this is new goal and will take me firmly into the healthy bmi section. 11 anything is pretty unimaginable to me right now but hey! X

Right! I'm back on it from today! Seriously! Ive been so bad this past week.

Fruit salad and yog consumed for breakfast. SW superfood lunch packed along with 4 bits of fruit (no excuses!). Spin class today. I can do this!! And I took the plunge and signed up for an offer at the gym - £10 per session for 5 weeks of personal trainer 1 on 1 sessions. Have my first one tomorrow. Excited! My attention span is ridiculously short and work commitments mean I can't do the gym classes I want so figure this would be a fun way to do it instead.

WI tomorrow, watch this space (it won't be good!)..... X

You sound very upbeat and motivated which is great! I need to find the same this week after being so naughty last week!

Day 1 back on plan. 11.5 syns. One spin class.

Woo! X

Yay!

Thanks hun! Feels good to be back on it!

So today I started with trainer and had MOT. Results:
The positives: very good blood pressure, very good lung capacity, very good cholesterol (thanks SW!)
The negatives: waist to hip ratio is only just out of the 'danger zone', my body fat is around 32% which is pretty high - so I'm guessing that means I really do have a skinny girl waiting to appear which is a good thing!

Only did one exercise and that was to see how I could do with running. Managed a speed of 8.2 with increasing incline for 7m 20s. Which to be honest I'm really proud of! Never thought I'd be able to run for that long so really pleased. Oh and 26 press ups in 1 min which is rubbish. So now I have 10 sessions plus usual gym stuff and another recording after that.

Decided to set myself some fitness goals for end of sept;
- to be able to do 30 full press ups in one min (not on knees)
- to double my running to 15 mins at 8.2
Might not seem huge but these are my real weaknesses.

On the weight front I'd like to be in the 70kgs so 3.5kg. That bit will be tough but doable if I stick with SW.

And measurements. This is hard but I want to focus on my waist and get down to 31 inch so 2 inches.

Remind me of this on 30 sept!!!

O.M.G.......! Woah! First session with trainer. Did 8 mins running (8!!!) first as my warm up then he came to join me. OMFG. My legs were like jelly for an hour after. I'd never have pushed myself that hard on my own so it's definitely worth the money. Literally did not stop for 30 mins and even tho classes are intense they're nothing on that. Agreed that focus is on shrinking measurements as I tend to build muscle quickly which will skew losses.

Had a rubbish day the other day so thought I'd buy myself a treat - an electric blue fitted peplum dress. Blue! I only ever do black but you know what? I love it! Not sure ive got the nerve to wear it but hey! X

Back