Can the party girl finally slim down??

Feel like all i do at the moment is go 'right, time to start again!'. Seriously, its ridiculous. Had pretty much a whole month off for my birthday and holidays and its GOT TO STOP. Back on it from today and changed up my meals a bit to avoid boredom. Now having porridge for breakfast (no wonder i got fat! the proper serving size is tiny!) with berries and banana and cinnamon and a salad with chorizo in for lunch. Figure if i use my syns in the day i might not nibble at 3 times that amount later. Right? Hmmm..... Dinner? Yeah, not sure yet.

Oh and now ive got even more of an incentive to keep at it. Got a wedding to plan....!!!!!! x

Oh and now ive got even more of an incentive to keep at it. Got a wedding to plan....!!!!!! x

?????

It's so hard when you're just not in the right frame of mind to get back on track. You can want to so badly but something just has to click in your head I think!

Congratulations on getting engaged!! So exciting!! And just the incentive to stay on track! I'm going to have to tell my boyf that I need one of those so that I can get thin too haha! X

Lots of updates today as working on a project and just finished it - hurrah!

So this is a strange one for me. Looking around ASOS (as you do when you're meant to be working) and looking for belts - straight away i narrow it down to their Curve range. Ive been a 14 for 3 months now and i know full well that all of their 14s fit me. So why cant my head get round that? Its like my fat brain is still trying to catch up. Not moaning, dont worry, just confused! Always wanted one of those super wide Obi belts but doesnt really work when your waist is the widest bit does it?! Gonna give them another go now... x

Thanks hun! This whole wedding planning thing is sooo exciting! Never had the whole dream wedding thing in my head but now I'm like ooooh colour schemes, dresses, etc! Thinking February for dress hunting so super determined to get to target now! Ha! X

I really need to get a move on with the organising. Been engaged for 6 months now and still not got anything sorted. Just thinking about having to organise everythig makes me feel a bit sick haha... think I'm going to get my hol in September out the way first and then get settled on a venue.

Gave both scan bran and cottage cheese a go today. Surprisingly impressed with both!

Stupidly did a mid week weigh as although I've been really on it I just felt really fat. 4lb ON! it's midweek, it was stupid to do, it doesn't count I know - just screwed my head up. How that's even possibly I have no idea. Oh well. We'll see on Tuesday.... X

Hormones - hate them!!! I've put on 1.5kg apparently. Great! For the first time ever I refuse to count this week. It's too depressing and my erratic periods aren't helping the situation. Making me want to seriously give up. Must stay positive.

Onto session 5 with personal trainer and got a lecture on the pointlessness of working my arse off 4 days a week only to go get drunk. He has a point. Debating giving up for a month again.

And yet again I've gone over syns. Just keep bloody nibbling!!! Need to sort myself out somehow.... X

Don't give up, hun. Hormones are evil. Keep it up and next WI you'll do fab. There's no point giving up - you might as well keep trying, it'll do you more good in the end and you know you'll regret it if you give in now! :) Hope you get back on track soon.

Hi Id like to join your thread as Im a party girl too :D
and just restarting again.. I find im on track til the weekend
but have a few drinks at start of the night to get in the mood then hit the water..walk home 30mins
dance all night.. so far its worked.
I dont really have many syns in the week though
Your doing great and inspired me x

Hey Jules! See, that's what I need to do, switch to water! Just never seems to happen. Got 3 nights in a row and then Sunday and need to figure out my plan of attack....

How long have you been doing SW? enjoying it? X

I know the feeling Im meant to be doing 3 nights an maybe the sunday but Im skipping tonight an possibly tomo out
luckily its been really hot in the clubs so needed the water:D
I was on sw for 4 years about 10 years ago an in the end I just did it automatic..I try an be positive and tell myself I dont want rather than I cant have.. and look for swaps when Im out eating
instead of chips I have beans cause if your out with your mates an there getting chicken or kebab you just got to aswell
an just have salad in pitta..
If I do laspe a bit I just tell myself to put it behind me dance rd or do some housework fast to burn some of it off..
when Im bit bored I cook curry as I love curry even if I get belly ache lol

I was thinking bout changing my drink as normally go for pint lager but if I swap im sure I drink more
so going stick with the lager an have bit more water or take gum.
This time it seems to be going well but sometimes i barely eat which is something I got to change x

So sick of gaining and losing the same few pounds. I either give up or sort my **** out. First, I'm going with the sorting out.

Going to write out my food so can hopefully see (or someone else can!) where I'm going wrong.

Today (EE)
B: pineapple(sf) and fat free natural yog (f). Sachet of oats (heb) with water and skimmed milk (hea) plus banana and blueberries (f) plus 1tbs honey (2 syns)
L: bnut squash soup (sf) with butter beans (f)
D: salmon fillet plus broccoli (f and sf). Total corner yog (2.5 syns). Maybe skinny cow hot choc (3 syns)
Snacks: if needed, apple, banana, muller lite

Total: heb, hea, 7.5 syns

Will update later in case anything else slips in

Back