Can the party girl finally slim down??

Hi hon, just popping in to say hi. Just read through your diary - you've done so so well :) I've only been on this for a week, and hope I can manage a success like yours :) x

Well WI day and I've lost 1lb! Would normally be so frustrated but this time it's a real turning point. I've stuck where I was since July and now this 1lb has take me to my lowest ever (12st12! Never saw 12s, 13s or 14s on the way up!) which feels like a turning point. Go me!

Now just to get through a client lunch and late night at work....! X

It's hard enough sometimes to stick to it sometimes without the control being taken away too! :( But you're right. Think positive. Just straight back on it and you'll be fine.

Keep up the good work! Just keep thinking feeling when you saw the 1lb loss this week!

Well I've managed to stay on plan for 4 days which right now feels like something of a miracle after screwing up so much! Done some brilliant gym sessions this week and feeling really good about that side - heart rate monitor tells me 2,350 calories burned - wooo! Think I'm going to write down my weekend meal plan tonight and try and focus as weekends always screw me up. Allowing myself 20 syns a day at weekends to try and keep sane.

We shall see....! X

Aww, glad to hear you're doing well :) hope your weekend goes just as good! :)

Well for the past fortnight I've eaten myself into oblivion after losing a family member. Feel so upset about it and fell back on the old 'gorge myself with pizza and chocolate and everything will be ok'. And you know what? It's still not ok. Hes still gone. Comfort eating didn't cure anything. So tomorrow I'm going to get back on the scales and face up to this. He was so proud of me for losing so much and he'd tell me I was stupid for all this. X

Sorry about your loss, hope you find your motivation again! X

Right. Funeral is done, I need to get myself back together.

I've decided not to go to group. I did it alone before and did brilliantly so I can do it again (plus the fiver can go in the wedding fund!).

Sundays are always so hard but today I'm planning a roast - probably because I distract myself cooking it and then get to it and not that hungry!!

Going to focus on superfree and syns in this diary and take it for granted I can do the hea/b as never struggled with those.

Today's superfree;
Pineapple
Apple
Bns
Carrots
Beetroot

Syns - budgeted 11 but will update later x

Good luck, hope your day is going well as do the next few weeks!

I've had over a week off plan, dreading WI in the morning but definitely have to get back on it as otherwise I'll put far too much on before Christmas when I know I'll let myself have a few days off anyway!

I'm just an idiot. Today I gorged on choc in the office. And I mean gorged. Disgusting. Especially as I'd budgeted all my syns for the week and planned my meals. Frustrated with myself for being so weak. Why can't I just leave them alone? Especially chocolate. It seems sugar really affects me whereas if I overdo the carbs it's not (quite!) as horrific.

WI tomorrow. Eugh. Not expecting anything off but fingers crossed for no gain... X

*crosses fingers for you*

Chocolate is just the worst for me too. I thought I'd overcome my "addiction" but lately once I start I find it really hard to stop!

Back