Can the party girl finally slim down??

Sorry to hijack but can't look on your diary Chipmunk, but just wanted to say awesome photos! Well done :))))

Thanks, so sweet of you :) x

Well it's not going great but I'm sticking at it. Not easy. Went to group and lost half a pound which made me almost cry with frustration. Stayed for image therapy and some woman just went on and on and on about herself. Half the group got up and left during it. Not a great thing when you need some encouragement but hey. This week I've discovered the SW mobile site which I'm finding really helpful. Today it's made me realise I need to stop the syns much earlier than I normally would think of it.

I WILL get a good loss this week.... X

Don't think I should try and give advice as I'm failing miserably too so ill just offer hugs and good luck! *fingers crossed for both of us*

:( STS is so disappointing when you're expecting/hoping for a loss but at least you haven't put on. That's what I've just been doing - looking back at old food diary to see what kind of things I was eating last year... really struggling to stay on plan, haven't had one 100% day this week :(

Fingers crossed it is the start of a really good go at it :) it is such a battle and sometimes we just can't get back into it but hopefully this is a new dawn for us all.

3 months of slacking (and thankfully somehow maintaining) and now I'm back and shedding for the wedding!!!

Saw some pics of me the other day and I can finally see, after digging out old photos, just how much I've changed thanks to being so dedicated to SW last year. And now it's time to get back on the wagon (I didn't only fall off, I lost it completely!) and aim for 1.5 stone by the wedding in September. So I started yesterday and I'm bang on it. Given up caffeine too as it doesn't agree with me and carrying on with the gym. Fingers crossed!! X

Goy my fingers crossed for you hun, you KNOW you can do it :)

Glad to hear you are' back on it' and sounding really positive ! Feels good to be in control doesnt it ? Thank you for your calorie logging suggestion I think this is the way forward for me. Have just started a new diary on here too.

Lots and lots of luck Jilly :)

image-1028581523.jpg

Interesting! I went for another review at the gym. Last one was back in August where I weighed 85kg and had 34% body fat (tested with the proper electrical pulse machine). Now? 86kg (TOTM!) so no weight loss but I've cut my body fat to 27%! It's crazy! But to be fair, I've been working out like crazy, just not sticking 100% to plan - Monday to Thursday on plan then Friday to Sunday trying to but veering off! I thought it was really strange but after doing some research it seems that the type of training I do (high intensity intervals) is exactly what achieves fat loss and, if you eat enough calories, doesn't necessarily result in weight loss. So now to cut some calories... X

goingtobeskinnysoon said:
Interesting! I went for another review at the gym. Last one was back in August where I weighed 85kg and had 34% body fat (tested with the proper electrical pulse machine). Now? 86kg (TOTM!) so no weight loss but I've cut my body fat to 27%! It's crazy! But to be fair, I've been working out like crazy, just not sticking 100% to plan - Monday to Thursday on plan then Friday to Sunday trying to but veering off! I thought it was really strange but after doing some research it seems that the type of training I do (high intensity intervals) is exactly what achieves fat loss and, if you eat enough calories, doesn't necessarily result in weight loss. So now to cut some calories... X
This just caught my eye...

That's brilliant, my BF was about 36% at my last assessment and feel like I'm smaller than then but have only lost about 3lbs so am curious about my BF now! 27% is really good.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back