Can the party girl finally slim down??

Sounds good to me. Just goes to show that is not ALL actually to do with the number of lbs on the scales! KEEP IT UP :)

So fingers crossed I think I've found my SW mode again. Hopefully! Well I need to as I can't keep gaining like I have been! Today is planned and I'm taking it one step at a time. And I've chucked all the bad stuff out....! X

Well done. Sounds like you've made a positive start... it always feels so good when you're motivated, you think WHY is it sometimes so hard???

I keep meaning to buy meringues, sounds yummy! Well done staying on track :) x

Well day 4 and I'm still on it. Something seems to have clicked (famous last words...) and I've found the whole 'you know what, I actually don't want that' again. Already planning ahead for the weekend as that's always my danger zone. Fingers crossed! X

Well done you :D thankfully weekends are usually better for me. I work with children so there are always yummy snack stuff around during the week!

Really? But do you not go 'ah it's the weekend, time to do whatever'? Jealous! X

No. Im weird. Most of the time my willpower is great at the weekend lol although OH is off tomorrow too so he could be a bad influence.

Well start of the weekend - woooo! And start of the most challenging bit of the week - not good.

The boy is out tonight so I'm going for the lazy option of sweet potato chips, eggs and a huge bowl of frozen veg.

Tomorrow is brunch out (salmon and eggs - easy!) then a homemade pizza after finding a 14 syn base on here and will pop on my healthy extras. Will no doubt want something sweet so it's fruit if I do.

Sunday - sushi and chicken sandwich.

Feel better now I've written it down and planned. Hopefully ill manage to stick to it.... X

Well start of the weekend - woooo! And start of the most challenging bit of the week - not good.

The boy is out tonight so I'm going for the lazy option of sweet potato chips, eggs and a huge bowl of frozen veg.

Tomorrow is brunch out (salmon and eggs - easy!) then a homemade pizza after finding a 14 syn base on here and will pop on my healthy extras. Will no doubt want something sweet so it's fruit if I do.

Sunday - sushi and chicken sandwich.

Feel better now I've written it down and planned. Hopefully ill manage to stick to it.... X

Well done on planning ahead. Which Pizza base is 14 syns?? That would defo come in handy... its OHs fave food lol.

Read right the way through now...

I just can't seem to stick to it either i'm cooking from scratch every evening and upped fruit and veg but i just sabotage with bloody biscuits and any other crap :0(

I need to get my bum into gear!

Hey queenie! Any better at stopping snacking yet? My weekend was quite a bad fail - cocktails and then nibbling the whole of Saturday. Not good!

On a positive note, I'm back on track. Super focused. Trying to think to myself before I eat "are you really hungry enough to eat?" It's my biggest struggle. Have so far today managed to get a calorie deficit for the day through cutting out (syn free) snacks and hitting the gym. Just starting to feel hungry now so ready for my quinoa and roasted veg lunch. Need to stay on track. Target is 11 syns per day. So far 3 from honey and a splash of milk with my porridge. Watch this space.... X

As it happens yes i have given my head a wobble!

It happened last week i went to chub club on Tuesday night and bumped into a girl i know and i was amazed as she'd lost 3st! I'm not ashamed to say i was jealous i came home and i thought "game on"!

So yep all in all been a good week but weigh in tomorrow will tell:)

Back