Can we have an hour by hour thread? I'm huungry?!!!!

ABit_Batty

Hellloooo :wave_cry:

Can we have an hour by hour thread for today(Sunday) for some reason I am hungry and struggling?! My tummy is rumbling for the first time in a couple of weeks :rolleyes: I am still in ketosis and haven't cheated :( and I don't want to give in and eat something!!!:cry::cry::cry:

Nicola x

sundays are a tough day!! have you anything planned for today? sunday would be my main day of tidying up at home and doing the ironing so i generally stick on the radio at a good volume and sing along! puts me in a good mood and when im singing i dont feel tempted to eat cos my mouth is busy!!

Hi Nicola,

Weekends are tough for me as well without the structure and routine of the week.

Finding it hard going today myself:cry: and as such I have split my packs as I find this helps.

73 days to Halloween and I want to have three stone off and only :innocent0001:

Hang in there.

Love Mini xxx

It's pouring down here, the kids stuck in front of the TV and I'm sort of pottering around :rolleyes:
Yesterday i wanted to go out and get some exercise (what?!thats not me!!) so I might go out later if it stops raining :)

As for Halloween, it's my birthday (30th) in October and would absolutely LOVE to have lost at least 2 stone by then, because I will be seeing my friends from Wigan then who have only seen me once since I moved to Leeds :eek:

As for Halloween, it's my birthday (30th) in October and would absolutely LOVE to have lost at least 2 stone by then, because I will be seeing my friends from Wigan then who have only seen me once since I moved to Leeds :eek:

Wk Four -3lbs:D

Your having brill losses already!!! 20.5lbs. gone:clap::clap::clap:

What a lovely birthday present to give yourself!!!

You should average a stone a month from here if you stick with it.

You have loads of motivation to keep you going.
Love Mini xxx

Yes stick with it mate, the rewards are so worth it. I sometimes wake up thinking, oh this is going on too long, I want all the weight off now! But I tell myself that nothing that is worth having is easy, and it keeps me going.

Yes stick with it mate, the rewards are so worth it. I sometimes wake up thinking, oh this is going on too long, I want all the weight off now! But I tell myself that nothing that is worth having is easy, and it keeps me going.

So very true!:grouphugg:

Nicola.... how are you doing now?

:wave_cry:

I'm alright now - I think! Just been to Aldi though for some provisions for the rest of the family - managed to avoid temptation though. I KNOW I can do this, I've already done 4 almost 5 full weeks of this :sigh:
I think it's a case of my inner chatterbox trying to take over - or - my body saying 'hang on hang on I know whats happening here' :rotflmao:

Thanks for asking after me :D

:wave_cry:

I'm alright now - I think! Just been to Aldi though for some provisions for the rest of the family - managed to avoid temptation though. I KNOW I can do this, I've already done 4 almost 5 full weeks of this :sigh:
I think it's a case of my inner chatterbox trying to take over - or - my body saying 'hang on hang on I know whats happening here' :rotflmao:

Thanks for asking after me :D

Well done on the shopping....some weekend are great for me some are total hell. I was in really bad form all day yesterday and nearly had icecream and cake in my mouth several times....even was thinking of totally throwing the towel in but got myself off to bed earlyish and now fine in the am....also weighed myself and another 2llbs seemed have disappeared which also helped to again....keep focussed you can do it....

You hang on in there Nicola, you are going to be just fine :)

And Bea - excellent news on another 2lb!!! Roll on starting CD!

You hang on in there Nicola, you are going to be just fine :)

And Bea - excellent news on another 2lb!!! Roll on starting CD!

I should clarify thats 2llb per my own scales which weighs me "lighter" than the chemist....really interested to see what the CDC scales says on my first CD weigh in...:bliss:

Mornin Bea - I would ignore the CDCs weight - my CDCs scales weighed me the same weight as the parmacists and my doctors did 2 weeks ago! So I am going to stick with my own scales as I know that they are pretty accurate, only a lb or so different to both the doctors and pharmacists! Otherwise it gets far too confusing!

Yeah that a good point..although I am standing completely in the buff and very ensure I dry off every drop of water from the shower...the chemist weights me with shoes and all on etc etc and its usually the evenings for me (when you weight a bit heavier!).....just looking at your ticker and diary....in the 12's WOW can wait to be there....must must feel thin??? And see you BMI has moved into below 30 - thats amazing.....

Oh Elle,
I am soooooo jealous!! in the 12's that is really brill !! Bea you couldnt be to far off the 12's yourself and your nearly in the 20's with your bmi too. You girls are doing so well ! I was rubbish at not cheating nad now although I am trying to eat healthy food im sure I will put on most of the stone I took off!! I am too scared to weigh myself to find out!!

Carbs for brekkie is not so bad.....once you try to avoid them from lunch time.....although avoiding them fully as much as possible is the best....you will be soon on CD and it will be gone....

Back