Can you all please wear RED on Friday!!!

Hiya just picked up on the post. My thoughts are with u and josh and the rest of the Family xxxxx
Janiexx

Sending lots of love and positive thoughts tonight for Josh and all the family.

Lacey..xxx

I hope that the swelling is easing the poor mite, I will keep him in my thoughts.

Ive just seen this post.
Thinking of Josh and his mummy and daddy at this time, Sending lots of love and healing thoughts xxxxx

News i got last night about Josh...

Sorry i didnt come tell you then i was so unwell yesterday i just needed an early night...TOTM

He had 10 inch tubes inside his head to remove the fluid, well yesterday the Bs had to take them out, and do it while he was awake, they did not sedate him, and he screamed blue murder, which has you can imagine he is a baby, and his parents were in such a state afterwards. Josh is also having his bot bot, and yesterday they took him off the morphine, awww poor baby, he must have had such pain, i feel sick and weepy just thinking of it...
Yesterday the swelling over his eyes look like its gone down, and he said to Daddy, aww Daddy no hiding? which i guess is a real good sign, he is such a cutie!

Today! Nana Sue is allowed to go see him, her son didn't want her to see his son until the tubes were taken out of his head etc...

Bruised and swollen, but things are getting better, hugs to every single one of you that wore red, said a prayer, sent healing, whatever you did, we believe you all had a hand in helping our gorgeous little Josh heal...

sorry minime, only just seen this thread, so glad to hear he is improving, sending more hugs and good wishes and may he have a full and speedy recovery xxxx

Oh thats lovely news i am sure he wil feel much better in his own bed. xxxxxx

good news hun! Im sure they will all be happier at home :)

Josh comes home today...they need the bed at the hospital, but his family are all pleased, i think he will heal better being in his own bed, with his family taking care of him, and also not so upsetting for everyone seeing him in a childrens ward, such sad stories... xx

That is great news hun :) :) xx

Aww great news ... i have to agree theres nothing like your own bed when your not feeling well! ...

Get well soon lil Josh ....... xx

hoping josh is home because hes doing so well and not just because there short on beds.
hope he recovers quickly and as painlessly as possible

sorry just catching up on my reading hope wee josh is doing loads better and hope all the people on here praying and thinking about him is sending good possitive feelings to wee josh to spur on a speedy recovery here josh these are for you :gen126::gen126::gen126::gen126::gen126::gen126::gen126::gen126::gen126::gen126::gen126::gen126::gen126::gen126::gen126:

Back