Can you be out of ketosis

nicola444

Hi

If the stick goes pink would you still be in ketosis or could you be out of it - stupid question I know but I have had some garlic chicken and am now worried this will knock me out of ketosis but it was last night and the stick today was a strong pink colour - how long would it take to know?

I always thought it took about 20 minutes to show on your stick, like how long sugar takes to get to your blood stream! You may have been lucky and not kicked out, or you could have been out and in again lol, I think it depends if you start feeling hungry after you eat and it triggers more eating that counts!

Hi

If the stick goes pink would you still be in ketosis or could you be out of it - stupid question I know but I have had some garlic chicken and am now worried this will knock me out of ketosis but it was last night and the stick today was a strong pink colour - how long would it take to know?

Think you were lucky Nicola!! Protein usually doesnt kick me out of ketosis. If I ever eat anything I always make sure its protein, but I really do try not to eat... honestly!

You should be fine!:rolleyes:

I had a meal out last night and i tested as soon as i got home and again this morning and i'm still in ketosis, so i'm sure you will be fine

Back