Can you believe this ??

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by fillymum, 13 May 2011 Social URL.

1. fillymum

fillymum synful soul

Start Weight:
    107kg
    Current Weight:
    85kg
    Goal Weight:
    79kg
    Lost(%):
    22kg(20.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Can you believe someone dumpd these two gorgeous boys in the port the other day. They were confused and very hungry. How can anyone do that ?? It breaks my heart.

We had taken a kitten from the association for our elderly friend a couple of weeks ago and they rang me yesterday to see if I knew anyone who would have them.

I am so thrilled that a very close friend of mine looks like having them. I spoke to her this morning and have sent the photos to her and I think it is a done deal.

p.s. for Moderators...........I am not looking for homes for the cats or donations for the association. I do not know how to block out the details.This is how I received it.

Last edited: 14 May 2011
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tpals

tpals Full Member

Start Weight:
    355lb
    Current Weight:
    317.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    185lb
    Lost(%):
    37.8lb(10.65%)
    pictures?

4. fillymum

fillymum synful soul

Start Weight:
    107kg
    Current Weight:
    85kg
    Goal Weight:
    79kg
    Lost(%):
    22kg(20.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World

Whoops, who knows why but they had disappeared.

5. Qua Sae

Qua Sae Full Member

Did you post the pics straight from your email? Because that won't work! You need to save the image on to your PC & then upload them onto something like imageshak or photobucket.

6. cherry-pie

cherry-pie Trying again in 2012

Start Weight:
    25st8lb
    Current Weight:
    24st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(4.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Sadly there are some heartless who-know-whats out there who quite frankly should be dumped in the port themselves, preferably in a big bag weighed down with bricks! Harsh I know but I hate to see anything mistreated or taken advantage of, human or animal, it brings out the grrrrr in me!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.