Can you believe this ??

fillymum

synful soul
Can you believe someone dumpd these two gorgeous boys in the port the other day. They were confused and very hungry. How can anyone do that ?? It breaks my heart.

We had taken a kitten from the association for our elderly friend a couple of weeks ago and they rang me yesterday to see if I knew anyone who would have them.

I am so thrilled that a very close friend of mine looks like having them. I spoke to her this morning and have sent the photos to her and I think it is a done deal.

p.s. for Moderators...........I am not looking for homes for the cats or donations for the association. I do not know how to block out the details.This is how I received it.

Last edited:
pictures?

Did you post the pics straight from your email? Because that won't work! You need to save the image on to your PC & then upload them onto something like imageshak or photobucket.

Sadly there are some heartless who-know-whats out there who quite frankly should be dumped in the port themselves, preferably in a big bag weighed down with bricks! Harsh I know but I hate to see anything mistreated or taken advantage of, human or animal, it brings out the grrrrr in me!!

Back