can you buy cd products on-line?

mooncat

loves the moon and cats!
My cdc forgot to bring me my tetra briks and bars last night, now I'm stuck if I want to go anywhere, all she was bothered about was getting finished last night so she could get off for her long weekend today. She wasn't bothered she'd left me without half my order. Is there any other way of getting them does anyone know please?

Sounds to me like you have a CDC who has all her priorities wrong..... As well as working out where I could get my extra packs I would be working out where there was another CDC that cared a little more about their customer!

I doubt very much that you can "officially" (and beware of buying stuff that is unofficial as I had a friend who tried to do this on the cheap and got well stitched up) get CD products apart from a CDC as that is all part of the "checks and measures" of the diet - the counsellor checking up on you.

As steve said, you really can't get them anywhere else...
I would ring Cambridge ask them for a cdc who is near to you, explain what has happened and then ring another CDC ask if you can transfer to her and in the meantime pick up what you need to see you through the coming week.
I presume you have made sure your cdc won't supply the stuff she forgot and bring it to you or let you pick it up??

x

My cdc forgot to bring me my tetra briks and bars last night, now I'm stuck if I want to go anywhere, all she was bothered about was getting finished last night so she could get off for her long weekend today. She wasn't bothered she'd left me without half my order. Is there any other way of getting them does anyone know please?

I have pmd you.

Thanks Steve, she's been like this from day 1, and I've finally decided to get rid of her and look for one who gives a damn. I'll do what my daughter advises regarding eating out and make my 200 cal meal into a packed lunch

As steve said, you really can't get them anywhere else...
I would ring Cambridge ask them for a cdc who is near to you, explain what has happened and then ring another CDC ask if you can transfer to her and in the meantime pick up what you need to see you through the coming week.
I presume you have made sure your cdc won't supply the stuff she forgot and bring it to you or let you pick it up??

x

Hi Tilly, no she doesnt have the stuff in she didnt order enough and her next order won't come while Tuesday now

Back