• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Can you change CDC??

S: 19st6.0lb C: 19st6.0lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 45.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi all.

Is it possible to change your CDC??:confused:

I'll tell you what it is.......

I'm in my first week of Cambridge at the mo and my CDC is a lovely lady however she lives a half hour train journey and two 15 min bus rides from my home which is not really that suitable since I work full time and have an 8 month old baby and I don't drive!!:eek: The reason I originally went with this CDC is because from the list on the website, she was the closest to me. However, after reading a thread today, I've just found out that you can call a number as not all CDC are listed on the website!!:eek: So I called the number and found out that there is one 5 mins from where I live!! Is it possible to change??:confused:
:)
xxxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 15st3lb C: 13st11lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 33.1 Loss: 1st6lb(9.39%)
Yes you can change!

If I was you I'd contact the new one first ... meet her and check you have a rapport - it is important to get on well with your CDC. If you do and she can take you on, then email/'phone your old CDC and explain the situation. I'm sure she'll understand re distance etc and reassure her it wasn't anything she said!!!

Good luck!

Just one note you will need to fill in a new MRF with your new counsellor.

Hence if you needed your GP to sign your form they will need to sign a new one.

Thanks

Mike

LemonLegs

CDC - LIVERPOOL
Hi

There should be no problem changing your CDC. You will need to fill in a new MRF form though. Why not give your current CDC a call and explain the situation to her. I have had a few people just call me up and ask to change over, it's courtesy more than anything else. :)

Sam