Can you change CDC??

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by LISACDVIRGIN, 6 September 2007 Social URL.

1. LISACDVIRGIN

LISACDVIRGIN Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi all.

Is it possible to change your CDC??:confused:

I'll tell you what it is.......

I'm in my first week of Cambridge at the mo and my CDC is a lovely lady however she lives a half hour train journey and two 15 min bus rides from my home which is not really that suitable since I work full time and have an 8 month old baby and I don't drive!!:eek: The reason I originally went with this CDC is because from the list on the website, she was the closest to me. However, after reading a thread today, I've just found out that you can call a number as not all CDC are listed on the website!!:eek: So I called the number and found out that there is one 5 mins from where I live!! Is it possible to change??:confused:
    :)
    xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Yes you can change!

If I was you I'd contact the new one first ... meet her and check you have a rapport - it is important to get on well with your CDC. If you do and she can take you on, then email/'phone your old CDC and explain the situation. I'm sure she'll understand re distance etc and reassure her it wasn't anything she said!!!

Good luck!

4. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    Just one note you will need to fill in a new MRF with your new counsellor.

Hence if you needed your GP to sign your form they will need to sign a new one.

Thanks

Mike

5. EllieG

EllieG Silver Member

Diet:
    Low Carb
    I'm sure your old CDC will understand when you explain the situation - much more convenient !!

6. LemonLegs

LemonLegs CDC - LIVERPOOL

Hi

There should be no problem changing your CDC. You will need to fill in a new MRF form though. Why not give your current CDC a call and explain the situation to her. I have had a few people just call me up and ask to change over, it's courtesy more than anything else. :)

Sam

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.