can you do some exercise on cd?

highheels

likes to post
so that when i get to goal, i wont have saggy skin where my fat used to be. or this that not a true thing??? xx

I'm pretty sure that cd is the same as ll in that you can exercise but it's recommended that you don't initially do too much more than you were before you started the diet and that you gradually build it up. Some people believe that it effects your weight loss in that it slows it down but I'm one of the ones who feels that if that is the case I'd rather lose a couple of pound less a month and have a more toned body.

When I first started I was told to carry on with what I was doing but not start a new regime for the first couple of weeks

I think the main thing is is to listen to your body and don't try to overdo it. For example, when I'm doing SS I know I can only manage 1 body pump class a week as my body doesn't do such a great job of repairing the muscles as quickly (I'd normally do 2-3 depending on work schedule)

Have you thought of doing something like body balance, yoga or pilates. Toning classes without running around like a loon

Hope this helps

xx

Hi
I am on LL and have started using the treadmill, I started in my second week. I do a minimum of 30 mins brisk walking and have started building up my running (5mins now) if I am feeling good I will do an hours walking and two 5 minutes runs. I do this atleast 5 times a week. I also do about 150 situps and some dumbell exercises to combat the dreaded bingo wing. Along with all that lashings of moisturiser after bath or shower.

I think the advice is right if you feel good do some exercise but don't over do it.

:character00115:

Back