can you do this?

fairy3853

I just read someware on hear, that you can use 2 Slices of Whomeal Bread as an HexB if you remove the crusts becouse that takes the weight down to 56g. Is this right?

I diddnt think that much about it to be at the time, but you get a big loaf for the price of a small loaf and it would be so much more echonomiacl, especialy with money being tight at the minuate

You can have 60gms of wholemeal bread but I would weigh it to be on the safe side x

It is the weight of the bread that matters. If you cut off enough to get it down to the right weight, then that would be fine. (It doesn't have to be the crusts!)

Just wanted to say thanks ladies. Been to Tescoes this morning bought a Tescoes own Whomeal large size loaf and weighd one of the slices, 32g. Iv now got my bread for this week & next for less than the price of o WW Whomeal, all I need to do is cut off a crust

Or you could keep the crusts & syn the 4grms (2 slices), which would only be 0.5syns:D

Oh my god thank you, I love the crusts, there the best bits, will be doing that in future I think

Back