Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Can you eat just one of the choices?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by lampshadehead, 2 March 2010 Social URL.

1. lampshadehead

lampshadehead Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi,
    I started Lipotrim yesterday and got chicken soup, vanilla and strawberry. I tried one of each yesterday and the only one I am going to be able to have is the chicken soup as I really don't like the others. I just wondered if it's ok to have just chicken soup with nothing else or whether you have to mix them up a bit? Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. dunlop73

dunlop73 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(35.09%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    LT
    You can just have just one flavour, but don't be surprised if you get bored of it. I liked the soup at first but soon couldn't bear the thought of it, and the opposite happened with the flapjacks. Give the others a try again in a week or two - you'll be surprised how your tastes change.
    Drink loads of water and don't be tempted to mess with the rules !!

Good luck

Jon

4. Predator

Predator Silver Member

Start Weight:
    241.8lb
    Current Weight:
    212.1lb
    Goal Weight:
    175lb
    Lost(%):
    29.7lb(12.28%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Hi, sure you can just have chicken soup, did you not try the chocolate flavour? I personally think chocolate is the tastiest of them all, and I know alot of people agree! Give the choccie a shot if you haven't already :D

But yeah just having one flavour won't be a problem, at one time I was just having chocolates!

Also, after a few weeks you may want to try them again, you never know, you might like them after a bit!

5. lampshadehead

lampshadehead Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks for your reply. I will try them again in a couple of weeks. Good idea. You've done fantastic by the way! :) It's so good to see peoples progress. :)

6. matt68

matt68 Don't Worry Be Happy

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.28%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    hi, like jon says you'll be amazed how your taste changes over the weeks i hate all of them, wk 2 i like the strawberry and stuck to just that until last week Ive had 7 strawberry and 7 vanilla so yeah go for it but dont rule the rest out just yet,good luck:)

7. summergurl

summergurl ‚ô•3 Years Maintaining‚ô•

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(41.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    Of course you can have just 1! I went almost my whole time on the chocolate shake!

although do try them again after a few weeks as your tastes might have changed and you might find you now like them!

good luck with it :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.