• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Can you eat just one of the choices?

Hi,
I started Lipotrim yesterday and got chicken soup, vanilla and strawberry. I tried one of each yesterday and the only one I am going to be able to have is the chicken soup as I really don't like the others. I just wondered if it's ok to have just chicken soup with nothing else or whether you have to mix them up a bit? Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

dunlop73

Silver Member
You can just have just one flavour, but don't be surprised if you get bored of it. I liked the soup at first but soon couldn't bear the thought of it, and the opposite happened with the flapjacks. Give the others a try again in a week or two - you'll be surprised how your tastes change.
Drink loads of water and don't be tempted to mess with the rules !!

Good luck

Jon

Predator

Silver Member
Hi, sure you can just have chicken soup, did you not try the chocolate flavour? I personally think chocolate is the tastiest of them all, and I know alot of people agree! Give the choccie a shot if you haven't already :D

But yeah just having one flavour won't be a problem, at one time I was just having chocolates!

Also, after a few weeks you may want to try them again, you never know, you might like them after a bit!

matt68

Don't Worry Be Happy
hi, like jon says you'll be amazed how your taste changes over the weeks i hate all of them, wk 2 i like the strawberry and stuck to just that until last week Ive had 7 strawberry and 7 vanilla so yeah go for it but dont rule the rest out just yet,good luck:)

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Of course you can have just 1! I went almost my whole time on the chocolate shake!

although do try them again after a few weeks as your tastes might have changed and you might find you now like them!

good luck with it :D