Can you have 2 of the 'meals' a day?

Blue Butterfly

Gold Member
Sorry for all the questions that I will be asking!
But I'm moving over to slim and save in about 2 weeks time and just want to make sure I'm doing everything right when I start.

I'll be having 4 packs a day.
I know we can only have 1 bar a day but for the 'meals' (spag bol etc) are we allowed 2 of those a day or are they limited to 1 a day like the bars?
So for example could I have 1 shake, 1 bar and 2 spag bols a day?

Claire x

Yes you can I have 2 meals a day a shake and a bar :))

You could have 4 meals a day if you wanted to. It's only bars and wafers that are restricted.

As long as you restrict yourself to only one bar a day, you can anything you want! Looks like you're starting 4 a day so you could have a bar and 3 shakes or 3 meals or 3 soups, or 2 of anything, or just the one! You could also swap one of the packs for 100g protein from the list, which is what I'm doing now. Got a salad of my 200g veg with a tin of sardines to top it off! Not everyone wants 'real' food but as I progress I'm having it more often. So yes two spag bols, or even 4 a day- you don't have to have a bar! Sometimes I have 4 choc shakes a day and nothing else!

Thanks everyone.

I think I'm going to stick to the 4 packs a day without any real food to start with.

If I do add some food is that as well as the 4 packs or instead of 1?

I've seen that people have broccoli in with their meals so again is that broccoli instead of a 4th pack or just classed as an extra?

You are allowed 200g of certain vegetables in addition to your 4 packs. You can substitute 100g of chicken or white fish for one of your packs if you wish to.

Back