Can you have hot shakes??

lifeizsweet

I was talking to a friend earlier who is also doing slimfast - we discussed the idea of heating the milk in our shakes to make hot drinks..

Has anyone tried this? How do they taste? I'm going to test run it tomorrow with the chocolate I think!!

Hmm I don't think I like the sound of that! I don't know why, I think I'm just not really a fan of hot drinks lol. But let us know how you get on! :)

It was too hot today! If we get a rainy day soon I'll give one a go! I'm hoping along the lines of a hot chocolate type drink!

Actually, that does sound nice! Don't know about a hot strawberry though! Lol x

Let me know when you've tried it, I'm curious now! :D

Have decided to try one for breakfast! I'm shaking things up tomorrow and an going to try having my shake before work and see how hungry I get!

I don't really have a structure, because I'm a student and we're on holiday at the minute, and when term starts again tomorrow I'm on study leave till the exams start in 3 weeks, so I'm in the house most of the time. I only work part time, on a Saturday, and I only do 5 hours at my voluntary job on Thursdays, so all the rest of the time, I'm just at home. So I usually stay up really late, and get up late too. I'm usually having my 'breakfast' at around 1 in the afternoon! Lol. But it's all working, so I'm quite happy :)

I'm very much a creature of habit and like set routines, but if I can drink my shake before work and stay full till lunch it draws less attention at work!!

Could you have your shake at home then have a snack at work before lunch? Some fruit or something? I'm not keen on letting people know I'm dieting either, don't want to look silly if I don't reach my goal!

Well i was planning on going home at lunch tomorrow to take puppy out so can have both shakes at home,then have fruit and muller light as 2 snacks at work hopefully that will work!

Sounds like a plan! Good luck :)

I had a hot chocolate shake today...it was lovely!!! really nice change and a tad more filling (hot things make me feel fuller!)

Shame i finished my vanilla powder as i think that would have made a good hot shake.

I might try strawberry later - i reallllly don't like the strawberry one but they're expensive so i gotta use the tub up!

Does the hot shake taste a little bit like hot chocolate?

Back