• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Can you have hot shakes??

*Emma

Silver Member
Hmm I don't think I like the sound of that! I don't know why, I think I'm just not really a fan of hot drinks lol. But let us know how you get on! :)

*Emma

Silver Member
Actually, that does sound nice! Don't know about a hot strawberry though! Lol x

*Emma

Silver Member
Let me know when you've tried it, I'm curious now! :D

Have decided to try one for breakfast! I'm shaking things up tomorrow and an going to try having my shake before work and see how hungry I get!

*Emma

Silver Member
I don't really have a structure, because I'm a student and we're on holiday at the minute, and when term starts again tomorrow I'm on study leave till the exams start in 3 weeks, so I'm in the house most of the time. I only work part time, on a Saturday, and I only do 5 hours at my voluntary job on Thursdays, so all the rest of the time, I'm just at home. So I usually stay up really late, and get up late too. I'm usually having my 'breakfast' at around 1 in the afternoon! Lol. But it's all working, so I'm quite happy :)

I'm very much a creature of habit and like set routines, but if I can drink my shake before work and stay full till lunch it draws less attention at work!!

*Emma

Silver Member
Could you have your shake at home then have a snack at work before lunch? Some fruit or something? I'm not keen on letting people know I'm dieting either, don't want to look silly if I don't reach my goal!

Well i was planning on going home at lunch tomorrow to take puppy out so can have both shakes at home,then have fruit and muller light as 2 snacks at work hopefully that will work!

*Emma

Silver Member
Sounds like a plan! Good luck :)

I had a hot chocolate shake today...it was lovely!!! really nice change and a tad more filling (hot things make me feel fuller!)

Shame i finished my vanilla powder as i think that would have made a good hot shake.

I might try strawberry later - i reallllly don't like the strawberry one but they're expensive so i gotta use the tub up!

Ela ine

Likes to post, and eat.
Does the hot shake taste a little bit like hot chocolate?