Can you have this on SS+? (food mentioned)

caramelcherry

Can you have trout on ss+? Is it classed as white fish or like tuna? I've bought two packs and made my dinner in advance for the next two days with it. I've measured out 190g per meal. is this right?

I'm afraid trout is a no no as it's an oily fish. Can you freeze it ready for after the diet?

Just curious, as I have no idea about SS+ - isn't tuna an oily fish? Can you have that? If so - why the disparity?!

I'm afraid trout is a no no as it's an oily fish. Can you freeze it ready for after the diet?

Oh damn! Thanks KD. It's lucky I haven't eaten it yet, I just thought I double check on here first.
Oh well I think I'll just give it to my parents to eat. I'm sure they'd love a bit of trout :p

Just curious, as I have no idea about SS+ - isn't tuna an oily fish? Can you have that? If so - why the disparity?!

On SS+ it's canned tuna, not fresh tuna. When canned, some of the fats are reduced to a similar level as white fish.

So...canned tuna is classed as white fish and allowed on SS+, whereas fresh tuna is classed as oily fish and not allowed until further up the plans.

Oh is Kingfish allowed? I'm going to get my parents to buy a bag at the fishmongers for £3:D Cheap as chips me lol

Thanks again KD,i think I'll just stick to cod and haddock. Less confusing that way :p

On SS+ it's canned tuna, not fresh tuna. When canned, some of the fats are reduced to a similar level as white fish.

So...canned tuna is classed as white fish and allowed on SS+, whereas fresh tuna is classed as oily fish and not allowed until further up the plans.

Ah - I see! Thank you for the clarification.

Back