Can you REALLY eat what ever you want?

WMBB

Can't w8 2 b "Dr.WMBB" :)
S: 9st2lb C: 9st2lb G: 8st4lb BMI: 20.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hello i'm fairly new to WW, and i am just wondering if you can really eat what ever you want as long as it's with in your points allocation for the day? because i didnt eat today as i was feeling a bit queezy due to stress but the evening came and i had a fish finger sarni ( 8 points) and then i had a crunchie (4 points) and some haribo (7.5 points) which adds up to 19.5 points all day. My allocation is 20 points per day. So even though i ate junk, is it really ok because i stayed with in my points?

Many Thanks

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Weston

S: 15st0lb C: 15st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 37.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hiya, my understanding of the plan is, yes you can eat whatever u like as long as you keep within your point allowance. So you'll be fine

Mumma K

Gold Member
S: 22st6lb C: 15st11lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 37.9 Loss: 6st9lb(29.62%)
in theory yes you can eat whatever you want as long as its within your point allowance and while you can have both crunchie and haribo I don't think it wise to make a habit of it you'd end up very unhealthy indeed

WMBB

Can't w8 2 b "Dr.WMBB" :)
S: 9st2lb C: 9st2lb G: 8st4lb BMI: 20.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
yeah i wouldnt usually eat that stuff i dont even like haribo that much but im REALLY stressed at the moment and eat the world when im stressed... :( oh well the stress will be gone in two week when my exams are done

Kater-tater

Gold Member
S: 12st5lb G: 8st13lb
Im the same i eat when im stressed and am going through that atm too. You can eat whatever you want, as long as it n your points limit, its just eating things like that arent very flling and so you end up hungry. And your losses might be smaller, but you would still loose