Can you REALLY eat what ever you want?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by WMBB, 14 January 2010 Social URL.

1. WMBB

WMBB Can't w8 2 b "Dr.WMBB" :)

Start Weight:
    9st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hello i'm fairly new to WW, and i am just wondering if you can really eat what ever you want as long as it's with in your points allocation for the day? because i didnt eat today as i was feeling a bit queezy due to stress but the evening came and i had a fish finger sarni ( 8 points) and then i had a crunchie (4 points) and some haribo (7.5 points) which adds up to 19.5 points all day. My allocation is 20 points per day. So even though i ate junk, is it really ok because i stayed with in my points?

Many Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Weston

Weston Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Hiya, my understanding of the plan is, yes you can eat whatever u like as long as you keep within your point allowance. So you'll be fine

4. .Kate.

.Kate. Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.36%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Yes - you can eat whatever you like as long as you stay within your points :)

5. Mumma K

Mumma K Gold Member

Start Weight:
    22st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(29.62%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    in theory yes you can eat whatever you want as long as its within your point allowance and while you can have both crunchie and haribo I don't think it wise to make a habit of it you'd end up very unhealthy indeed

6. WMBB

WMBB Can't w8 2 b "Dr.WMBB" :)

Start Weight:
    9st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    yeah i wouldnt usually eat that stuff i dont even like haribo that much but im REALLY stressed at the moment and eat the world when im stressed... :( oh well the stress will be gone in two week when my exams are done

7. Kater-tater

Kater-tater Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Im the same i eat when im stressed and am going through that atm too. You can eat whatever you want, as long as it n your points limit, its just eating things like that arent very flling and so you end up hungry. And your losses might be smaller, but you would still loose

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.