Can you remember what you weighed at 18 years old?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Angela1, 29 October 2008.

1. Angela1

Angela1 Well-Known Member

8 st 4 and 5'1
  2. susan70

susan70 Well-Known Member

about 12st and 5ft 3
  3. Dogtanion

Dogtanion Well-Known Member

yes - 16 and a half stone - 5 foot 4 - size 22/24 (I remember the outfit I wore for my uni interview was a 22 top and 24 skirt with a shapeless vest underneath size 22.
  4. LellyCD

LellyCD Trying to stay healthy!

11 st 5ft 5. size 14.
  5. MunchMarie

MunchMarie not so str8 or narrow!!

i cant remember because i didnt know! my weight was 'normal' and not an issue so dont think i ever stepped on a pair of scales until i was in my twenties! oh how wonderful it would be for weight not to be an issue again lol
  6. claireg1977

claireg1977 Well-Known Member

I was about 8 and a half stone, 5ft 5.

Oh those were the days!!
  7. madameruthybaby

madameruthybaby Well-Known Member

Angela1 8 stone 4 and 5ft 1 is my current height and weight!! I was 11 stone before I started LL and then CD though :(

When I was 18 I think I weighed about 7 and a half stone and was a nice healthy size 8 who enjoyed exercising!!

I would love to be a size 8 again - because I am so short, when I am that size, I don't look skinny at all, I just looked really healthy.
  8. nugabug

nugabug Active Member

5ft5 and about 20 stones!!

mind you I'm only 21 at the moment...I dont think I ever was a normal weight, so it will be sooo wierd when I am! A good wierd though!
  9. Chunka_Malunka

Chunka_Malunka Fat busting crime fighter

a shockingly cavalier 8st 7lbs ... I wish I wasnt so complacent about it back then. Pah, Ill get there again one day.
  10. Big H

Big H Well-Known Member

I weigh less now :D Was about 17 and a half stone back then
  11. Hel

Hel Active Member

I was 12 stone'ish. 5'5" and a size 16. I'ddo anything to be a size 16 now :D
  12. misscheeky

misscheeky Well-Known Member

well i was only five at the time so say i weighed only a few stone!!!!!!!
  13. Big H

Big H Well-Known Member

Leap year?
  14. misscheeky

misscheeky Well-Known Member

wooops!! it though it said 18 years ago!!!!!!!!!silly becky :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

i think i weighed around nearly 16 stone prop dunno was in college then where the beer flowed waaay to easy and we didnt have scales in our student accom!!!!! :cry:
  15. ast

ast Well-Known Member

I was 18 stone. I remember because from the ages of 14 to 19 I weighed the same as my age. Some how I thought that was ok :confused: . I now weigh the same as I did at 19.
  16. Grandma

Grandma Totally Focused

I was under 8stone and wore size 8 clothes!!! Maintained that till I was 23 when I had my first daughter - who is 35 today!!!

Picture of me when I was 18 sitting on my cousin's knee at my Nan's 80th birthday tea attached !

Attached Files:

17. Miss-B

Miss-B Well-Known Member

7st 3lb at 5ft 1in :eek:

doubt i'll ever see that again:rolleyes:
  18. madameruthybaby

madameruthybaby Well-Known Member

7 stone 3 at 5 foot 1... Can I ask how you looked at that weight? The only reason I ask is because my CDC when I first started asked me to aim for 7 stone 4 but I thought that seemed a little light so I am now aiming for about 7 stone 10.

Would be interested to hear what clothes size and how slim you looked at that weight so I can see if what my CDC suggested is actually where I should be aiming....

I am 8 stone 4 now and a 10 (all be it a muffin top 10!)
  19. Miss-B

Miss-B Well-Known Member

To be honest I thought I looked great at the time, but my nan used to say I looked like a skeleton, and looking at the few pics I have I can see what see meant.

I think your idea of 7st 10lb would be much better, but i'd be love to be 8st 4:)
  20. Elvira

Elvira Mistress of the Dark

Blimey! It's only 6 years ago and I can't remember!! I wore a very tight size 14 dress to my sixth form prom...I'm guessing I probably weighed about 13st. The dress was tight because I should have been in a 16 but the shop only went to a 14!!! xxx