1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Can you remember what you weighed at 18 years old?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Angela1, 29 October 2008 Social URL.

1. Angela1

Angela1 Well-Known Member

8 st 4 and 5'1

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. susan70

susan70 Well-Known Member

about 12st and 5ft 3

4. Dogtanion

Dogtanion Well-Known Member

yes - 16 and a half stone - 5 foot 4 - size 22/24 (I remember the outfit I wore for my uni interview was a 22 top and 24 skirt with a shapeless vest underneath size 22.

5. LellyCD

LellyCD Trying to stay healthy!

11 st 5ft 5. size 14.

6. MunchMarie

MunchMarie not so str8 or narrow!!

i cant remember because i didnt know! my weight was 'normal' and not an issue so dont think i ever stepped on a pair of scales until i was in my twenties! oh how wonderful it would be for weight not to be an issue again lol

7. claireg1977

claireg1977 Well-Known Member

I was about 8 and a half stone, 5ft 5.

Oh those were the days!!

8. madameruthybaby

madameruthybaby Well-Known Member

Angela1 8 stone 4 and 5ft 1 is my current height and weight!! I was 11 stone before I started LL and then CD though :(

When I was 18 I think I weighed about 7 and a half stone and was a nice healthy size 8 who enjoyed exercising!!

I would love to be a size 8 again - because I am so short, when I am that size, I don't look skinny at all, I just looked really healthy.

9. nugabug

nugabug Active Member

5ft5 and about 20 stones!!

mind you I'm only 21 at the moment...I dont think I ever was a normal weight, so it will be sooo wierd when I am! A good wierd though!

10. Chunka_Malunka

Chunka_Malunka Fat busting crime fighter

a shockingly cavalier 8st 7lbs ... I wish I wasnt so complacent about it back then. Pah, Ill get there again one day.

11. Big H

Big H Well-Known Member

I weigh less now :D Was about 17 and a half stone back then

12. Hel

Hel Active Member

I was 12 stone'ish. 5'5" and a size 16. I'ddo anything to be a size 16 now :D

13. misscheeky

misscheeky Well-Known Member

well i was only five at the time so say i weighed only a few stone!!!!!!!

14. Big H

Big H Well-Known Member

Leap year?

15. misscheeky

misscheeky Well-Known Member

wooops!! it though it said 18 years ago!!!!!!!!!silly becky :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

i think i weighed around nearly 16 stone prop dunno was in college then where the beer flowed waaay to easy and we didnt have scales in our student accom!!!!! :cry:

16. ast

ast Well-Known Member

I was 18 stone. I remember because from the ages of 14 to 19 I weighed the same as my age. Some how I thought that was ok :confused: . I now weigh the same as I did at 19.

17. Grandma

Grandma Totally Focused

I was under 8stone and wore size 8 clothes!!! Maintained that till I was 23 when I had my first daughter - who is 35 today!!!

Picture of me when I was 18 sitting on my cousin's knee at my Nan's 80th birthday tea attached !

Attached Files:

18. Miss-B

Miss-B Well-Known Member

7st 3lb at 5ft 1in :eek:

doubt i'll ever see that again:rolleyes:

19. madameruthybaby

madameruthybaby Well-Known Member

7 stone 3 at 5 foot 1... Can I ask how you looked at that weight? The only reason I ask is because my CDC when I first started asked me to aim for 7 stone 4 but I thought that seemed a little light so I am now aiming for about 7 stone 10.

Would be interested to hear what clothes size and how slim you looked at that weight so I can see if what my CDC suggested is actually where I should be aiming....

I am 8 stone 4 now and a 10 (all be it a muffin top 10!)

20. Miss-B

Miss-B Well-Known Member

To be honest I thought I looked great at the time, but my nan used to say I looked like a skeleton, and looking at the few pics I have I can see what see meant.

I think your idea of 7st 10lb would be much better, but i'd be love to be 8st 4:)

21. Elvira

Elvira Mistress of the Dark

Blimey! It's only 6 years ago and I can't remember!! I wore a very tight size 14 dress to my sixth form prom...I'm guessing I probably weighed about 13st. The dress was tight because I should have been in a 16 but the shop only went to a 14!!! xxx