can you see...

charlene-wilson

Silver Member
can anyone see the end result of what they will look like once they have reached there goal weight? Im having trouble at seeing what i will look like once i lose 5 stone (hopefully by xmas) i wonder what size i will be, if my figure will change shape. I no we are all different but im worried i wont like what i see at the end?!! Is anybody feeling like this?

i had a photo altered at www.seeyourslefslimmer.co.uk it was about 20 quid and well worth it, search my threads and you might find it somewhere.

i have it on the fridge now :D

I am not sure exactly, but I know I am there when all my tiny dolly-sized clothes in my cupboard fit me ;) And my boobs go from a G to a DD :D

:girlpower:Hi ,
I haven't been worrying too much about that other than hoping I won't end up with lots of skin , and that that may make me more miserable - although really my body would be much healthier! - i'm sure you'll look great after your weight loss and I'm sure it shows loads already _ everyone in the inspirational slideshow looks not only healthier due to the water they are drinking but they look much younger too - try not to worry you'll look and feel great I'm surex

oh thanks for that, i didnt no there was such a thing. i will scout through your threads, thank you

I really dont care what I look like as long as I can touch my toes without cutting off my circulation & I can fit behind my steering wheel comfortably & that basically I dont WOBBLE everywhere.
Good luck hun I am sure you will be bloody gorgeous :)
Niki

Im hopfully going to be at my goal by christmas (size 12?!?!?!) but i cant imagine what ill look like. Iv lost 3 stone and gone from a size 24 to a size 16/18 and i still feel and think i look fat so i just cant imagine being thin!!

Im hopfully going to be at my goal by christmas (size 12?!?!?!) but i cant imagine what ill look like. Iv lost 3 stone and gone from a size 24 to a size 16/18 and i still feel and think i look fat so i just cant imagine being thin!!

I think that is really something to be aware of, I remember the last time I was a size 10, I just couldn't believe it, and I went on not believing it until I wasn't anymore, and I still thought I was 'fat'. :rolleyes:

Hi I am thinking about this a lot at the moment as I am expecting to be at or about my goal weight by early December. When I was young and slim I always thought I was fat, so I have been concerned about whether I would 'see' the loss.

I am able to see it and I am really pleased about that. But I have also realised that it is not likely I will be totally happy with my body, I don't think we ever are. I am fixated on my stomach size and trying hard not to be, I'm trying to accept my natural shape and just be happy with my imperfections. Only time will tell if it will work.

I think it is good that you are thinking about this stuff now, as it helps to prepare our minds for maintenance. You are going to be sooo gorgeous for Xmas x

Im so annoyed with myself because when i was 16 i was a size 10/12 and i covered myself up because i thoought i was fat.....i wish i could go back in time and slap my 16 year old self. Plus id take a photo of me as a size 24 and show myself what fat really is like! grrrrrrrr

i always woory about this... i actually still cannot imagine what i will look like..i just hope i am happy with the end result!

hello, im new and starting lipo trim on thursday
im really psyching myself up for this and am desperate to get started
i have put on alot of weight in recent months and now am a tight size 18 and almost 16 stone and only 5.2 and a half

the thing im most worried about is the shakes i really need to know how bad they are and what the taste compares to ie nesquick in water or water with a bit of powder in

im so worried ill gag on my first one can anyone help me please

Ill be honest the shakes are horrid at first but within a few days you'll love them! honest

Theres always someone here to help and answer your questions. I wont lie the 1st week is bloddy hard but its soooo worth it. Day 3 was the worse for me and if it hadn't been for the people on here i would have quit. Just keep going no matter how hard it is because you'll soon be smiling at your reflection!!

hello, im new and starting lipo trim on thursday
im really psyching myself up for this and am desperate to get started
i have put on alot of weight in recent months and now am a tight size 18 and almost 16 stone and only 5.2 and a half

the thing im most worried about is the shakes i really need to know how bad they are and what the taste compares to ie nesquick in water or water with a bit of powder in

im so worried ill gag on my first one can anyone help me please

Everybody's different - I liked all the flavours from day 1 plus the soup and even the peanut flapjacks. You won't know until you try them (some people's pharmacists have let them have samples to try first).

Peggie xx

Hiya Gemsie
I have to agree that I didnt like the shakes at first but I just used to block my nose & down in one BUT within 2 days I really started to enjoy them. Everyone has their favourites, my hubby has teh chicken soup with a bit of chilli powder or pepper in it & my fave at the moment is strawberry but next week it could be vanilla :)
I havent got used to them hot but many people do so just experiment & see what your taste buds say but PLEASE give it a fuill week before you decide they are gross because teh results are amazing hun if stuck to properly (I have been bnaughty & am suffering for it)

Good luck & welcome on board
Niki
x

Back