• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

can you 'sense' your weigh in result?

Crys

S: 15st13lb C: 15st2.5lb G: 14st0lb BMI: 36.5 Loss: 0st10.5lb(4.71%)

Crys

S: 15st13lb C: 15st2.5lb G: 14st0lb BMI: 36.5 Loss: 0st10.5lb(4.71%)
last week my wii said I'd lost 3lbs half way through, but only lost 1 at WI lol

Lilyb

S: 12st0.5lb C: 10st4lb G: 9st13lb Loss: 1st10.5lb(14.54%)
I honestly never know what was its going to go until I've stood on the scales! I've felt bloated some weeks and lost 1lbs+, felt thin others and only lost 0.5lbs!! I just cross my fingers and hope for the best each week :grin:

jen3

Silver Member
S: 13st7.5lb C: 13st0.0lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 26.1 Loss: 0st7.5lb(3.96%)
I always know because I jump on and off my scales all the time

The Wii's I wouldnt trust though - loads of people say the weight fluctuates loads

tulip85x

Silver Member
S: 16st0lb C: 15st9.0lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 35.3 Loss: 0st5lb(2.23%)
Yes! I'm pretty sure I'll gain this week, and I feel like I can see it on my tummy! Also when I lose I feel like my pants feel bigger... I dunno if its all pyschological depending on whether I've behaved or not x x

S: 19st8.5lb C: 12st1lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 27.3 Loss: 7st7.5lb(38.43%)
i hop on my wii all the time it weighs me around 3lb less than my slimming world scales

MandiNKel

S: 14st1lb C: 12st4lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 1st11lb(12.69%)
Wish I could "sense" which way it's going to go, it's WI tomorrow for me, this morning I felt slim then at lunch I faulted and instead of having what I'd taken for lunch I had an egg mayo sandwich and a bag of walkers. Now I don't feel any slimmer and just want tomorrow to hurry up to get it over and done with.

laurab53

S: 16st10lb C: 16st5lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 38.1 Loss: 0st5lb(2.14%)
I always weigh less when I check mid week. Then I usually have a panic when I get on my home scales a few hours before WI and think I've put loads on...then I get there and I haven't! I wish I could keep off my scales, but I don't want to be surprised by a gain. I'd rather know it was coming...

I have to say my wii matches the same gains and losses as the SW scales pretty much every week (within half a pound anyhow). I use mine on a wooden floor in exactly the same place every time so maybe that's why but in a year and a half nearly it's never led me wrong yet :)

I never know whether I will have lost, or gained until WI, and often if I have an expectation i will be totally wrong. Last week i went fully expecting to gain after a week of falling off the weagon and then even further of the wagon - and I had lost 1Lb. Equally, some weeks i will stick completely to plan and STS.
What I do know is that I never have a gain on a week I have stuck 100% to plan, so now I don't worry about weighs on weeks when i stick to plan and on weeks when I haven't, I know its my own fault if I gain.

wenchie

Silver Member
S: 18st4lb C: 12st1lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 28.1 Loss: 6st3lb(33.98%)
Nope I have less and less of a clue what the scales are going to say! Just have to try and be patient....which means I get anxious from Monday morning till Tuesday eve weigh in in reality!

You and me both Emsie! I've taken to going for my shopping before class on a tuesday as I'm so nervous I wouldn't even dream of buying something bad! :D

Gemmalina

S: 15st8lb C: 13st12.5lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 33.4 Loss: 1st9.5lb(10.78%)
You and me both Emsie! I've taken to going for my shopping before class on a tuesday as I'm so nervous I wouldn't even dream of buying something bad! :D
Genius idea! Love that suggestion!!!!

I have to say, my first week my tummy was huge and my trousers were a good bit tighter, but I lost 5.5lbs so for me, I really couldn't guess.

funcurls

Never gets tired of SW!
G: 10st10lb
I can never ever ever sense mine!! In 17 months I have had a mixture of results! Sometimes I feel bloated and have a good loss, sometimes I feel really slim and 'light' and have a gain, some weeks I've been ultra good and 100% on plan and gain or STS and sometimes I think I've made a few slip ups and think there's no way I'm going to lose and I do!! Every week is a complete surprise and on my 73rd WI (last night!) I've kind of got used to it being like that!X

krupskaya

Gold Member
S: 12st12lb C: 11st4lb G: 9st11lb BMI: 28.4 Loss: 1st8lb(12.22%)
You are doing sooo well Heather - go you!

funcurls

Never gets tired of SW!
You are doing sooo well Heather - go you!
Hi Zoe, thanks hun, how are you doing? How's progress? I haven't made much in the past 3-4 months although this week I am back to the lowest I've been which feels nice, but I really really want to get the last 9lb off but feel I need dynamite up my bum to get me there!!!!X

krupskaya

Gold Member
S: 12st12lb C: 11st4lb G: 9st11lb BMI: 28.4 Loss: 1st8lb(12.22%)
Hi Zoe, thanks hun, how are you doing? How's progress? I haven't made much in the past 3-4 months although this week I am back to the lowest I've been which feels nice, but I really really want to get the last 9lb off but feel I need dynamite up my bum to get me there!!!!X
Hi hun, have shifted 25lbs in 11 weeks so really pleased about that, though have been a bit naughty this week so praying for an sts. Only 9lbs to go for you - so exciting! You'll get there, just keep chipping away. What an inspiration! XXX

funcurls

Never gets tired of SW!
Hi hun, have shifted 25lbs in 11 weeks so really pleased about that, though have been a bit naughty this week so praying for an sts. Only 9lbs to go for you - so exciting! You'll get there, just keep chipping away. What an inspiration! XXX
Wow, that's absolutely brilliant progress!!! Now mine seems mega slow!! Ooh well you're certainly allowed a naughty week once in a while, as long as you get back on track which I'm sure you will! You sound very determined!!X