can you 'sense' your weigh in result?

Crys

Based on how your body feels, can you tell whether you have lost/gained?

I feel huge and massively bloated today, my tummy is way bigger than usual, so I'm certain I'll gain this week.

Nope...I check on my wii so I've not got any major surprises when I get to the scales but can never guess what it's going to say until I have a peek ;)

last week my wii said I'd lost 3lbs half way through, but only lost 1 at WI lol

I honestly never know what was its going to go until I've stood on the scales! I've felt bloated some weeks and lost 1lbs+, felt thin others and only lost 0.5lbs!! I just cross my fingers and hope for the best each week :grin:

I always know because I jump on and off my scales all the time

The Wii's I wouldnt trust though - loads of people say the weight fluctuates loads

i hop on my wii all the time it weighs me around 3lb less than my slimming world scales

Wish I could "sense" which way it's going to go, it's WI tomorrow for me, this morning I felt slim then at lunch I faulted and instead of having what I'd taken for lunch I had an egg mayo sandwich and a bag of walkers. Now I don't feel any slimmer and just want tomorrow to hurry up to get it over and done with.

I always weigh less when I check mid week. Then I usually have a panic when I get on my home scales a few hours before WI and think I've put loads on...then I get there and I haven't! I wish I could keep off my scales, but I don't want to be surprised by a gain. I'd rather know it was coming...

I have to say my wii matches the same gains and losses as the SW scales pretty much every week (within half a pound anyhow). I use mine on a wooden floor in exactly the same place every time so maybe that's why but in a year and a half nearly it's never led me wrong yet :)

I never know whether I will have lost, or gained until WI, and often if I have an expectation i will be totally wrong. Last week i went fully expecting to gain after a week of falling off the weagon and then even further of the wagon - and I had lost 1Lb. Equally, some weeks i will stick completely to plan and STS.
What I do know is that I never have a gain on a week I have stuck 100% to plan, so now I don't worry about weighs on weeks when i stick to plan and on weeks when I haven't, I know its my own fault if I gain.

Nope I have less and less of a clue what the scales are going to say! Just have to try and be patient....which means I get anxious from Monday morning till Tuesday eve weigh in in reality!

You and me both Emsie! I've taken to going for my shopping before class on a tuesday as I'm so nervous I wouldn't even dream of buying something bad! :D

You and me both Emsie! I've taken to going for my shopping before class on a tuesday as I'm so nervous I wouldn't even dream of buying something bad! :D

Genius idea! Love that suggestion!!!!

I have to say, my first week my tummy was huge and my trousers were a good bit tighter, but I lost 5.5lbs so for me, I really couldn't guess.

I can never ever ever sense mine!! In 17 months I have had a mixture of results! Sometimes I feel bloated and have a good loss, sometimes I feel really slim and 'light' and have a gain, some weeks I've been ultra good and 100% on plan and gain or STS and sometimes I think I've made a few slip ups and think there's no way I'm going to lose and I do!! Every week is a complete surprise and on my 73rd WI (last night!) I've kind of got used to it being like that!X

You are doing sooo well Heather - go you!

You are doing sooo well Heather - go you!

Hi Zoe, thanks hun, how are you doing? How's progress? I haven't made much in the past 3-4 months although this week I am back to the lowest I've been which feels nice, but I really really want to get the last 9lb off but feel I need dynamite up my bum to get me there!!!!X

Hi Zoe, thanks hun, how are you doing? How's progress? I haven't made much in the past 3-4 months although this week I am back to the lowest I've been which feels nice, but I really really want to get the last 9lb off but feel I need dynamite up my bum to get me there!!!!X

Hi hun, have shifted 25lbs in 11 weeks so really pleased about that, though have been a bit naughty this week so praying for an sts. Only 9lbs to go for you - so exciting! You'll get there, just keep chipping away. What an inspiration! XXX

Hi hun, have shifted 25lbs in 11 weeks so really pleased about that, though have been a bit naughty this week so praying for an sts. Only 9lbs to go for you - so exciting! You'll get there, just keep chipping away. What an inspiration! XXX

Wow, that's absolutely brilliant progress!!! Now mine seems mega slow!! Ooh well you're certainly allowed a naughty week once in a while, as long as you get back on track which I'm sure you will! You sound very determined!!X

Back