can you 'sense' your weigh in result?

I felt really good yesterday morning, got into my size 12 jeans for the first time since having my daughter 18 months ago, so was really looking forward to wi last night.
Unfortunately about 2pm yesterday afternoon my stomach bloated up and I looked about 5 months pregnant. I have no idea why it happened but I knew that I wouldn't be getting a 2lb loss like normal. I had lost 0.5lb which is better than a gain but was still a bit dissapointed as I have no idea why I was so blown up! Im fine today which is typical lol!!!!! x

I can honestly say that I am useless at it. When I started this thread, I was certain I'd get a 1-2lb gain. Actually, I lost 3!

To get rid of the horrific bloating I drank 3.25litres, and had a good nights sleep, which worked well :D

Today is a classic example for me - feel very bloated and generally horrible today. I'll know tomorrow how I did this week. ;)

sometimes i can others i cant i panic all the same didnt think i'd lost yesterday but i had so i think it depends how the week has been overall.

Back