Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

can you settle our argument please?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by cddietgal, 21 February 2008 Social URL.

1. cddietgal

cddietgal Full Member

Speaking to a friend today who has another friend also doing CD and she was so sure she was right,but I as pretty sure it was me that was right LOL

My friend said that if you miss a CD shake out every other day you will loose more weight! I said that if you miss that much out you will hinder your weight loss and it'll make you feel dreadfull.

I know its not a big deal but would just like to be proved right :D

cddietgal x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IWILLSUCCEED!

IWILLSUCCEED! Banned

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hiya - I'm not a CDC but I have read threads which say that you HAVE to have the 3 packs a day to get all your nutrients as they are carefully measured out. You might start feeling unwell otherwise.
    I think you are right but I'm sure a CDC will be along soon to confirm this!
    Tansyx:)

4. annie_d

annie_d Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.97%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Sometimes i have missed a shake a day, through laziness/forgetfullness and i haven't lost weight quicker but i have felt more sluggish and more tired.

5. htpink

htpink CDC

You are right! If you miss any shakes out you will not be getting your full quota of vitamins and minerals and will not be getting enough calories - your body may go into starvation mode and hold onto all the fat it can!!!

6. Mich

Mich Taking Back Control...!!!

Your right - she's wrong...lol;)

If you have 3 packs a day you are getting all your vits/minerals to keep you healthy:D

If you don't you'll get poorly sick...:(

7. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    Hi
    I hope this helps,i missed a few shakes at the startwhen me my sister and my mum were oin it,they had 3 shakes i only had two and they lost more, i was made aware body stores the food and not sure what you are doing if you are going to starv your body or feed!

8. cddietgal

cddietgal Full Member

Thanks Girls :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I lOVE being right LOL:king2::whoopass::D

9. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    we are all the same,keep at the 3 shakes!!

10. QueenJ

QueenJ Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(7.28%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Oh keep on 3 shakes!!!

I went thru a week with 3/4 days having only 2, thru forgetfulness or just wasn't hungry, and lost only 3lb that week!!!

Also proved that drinking TOO much water doesn't benefit me either... I can only have 3-4 litres MAX per day.

11. letmeout

letmeout Silver Member

Start Weight:
    24st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    12st7lb(51.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    How about it if you should be having 4 but only have 3? I mostly only have 3 even though I'm over 5ft 8ins. I'm pretty pleased with my weight loss so far though.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.