Can you still lose weight

xvickix

Weightloss here I come!
If you dont eat alot of vegetables? I really struggle eating my veg to the point it makes me gag :cry:Things I can eat are mushrooms, sweetcorn and peppers as long as they are in a stirfry.
This is the end of my second week on weight watchers and ive only lost a lb this week (although tom is my official weigh in), 2lbs last week so 3 in total. Im wondering if this is a result of not eating veg? I am a big fruit fan though so try and compensate with that.
So does anyone do weightwatchers who is like me and doesnt eat veg?

Thanx

Gosh i couldnt live without veg,especially on WW. You could do it without but i think that you would be hungryer than the rest of us.

i love alot of it but some i just tolerate. I try to make it taste better by having gravy on it or having it in meals like casserole,mushroom sauce, soup, etc. I really think that if you keep trying things and diffrent vegetables in diffrent things you will learn to like them. I used to hate most evg when i was younger but now i eat everything, except pulses and cauliflower.

Hope someone can help you. Good look on your journey.

yeah i couldnt do ww with out veg. Fruit is pointed where as the majority of veg is 0 points so you can fill up with that.

Plus vitamins in veg prevents cancer!

Agreed..i think it helps alot when you eat more veg as your no points veg can be really handy for bulking up the WW meals, also to make soups which you can snack on through the day.

Like Katie said incorporate them into casseroles and soups, my Bf doesnt eat any vegetables at all..not even potatoes yet he loves vegetable soup? Strange i think but it works for him.

Good Luck x

I used to be like that, only liking them in soup but it had to be REALLY smooth soup lol. but i learned to love them after putting them in curries etc

oooo a good one to do is courgette. I absolutely hate courgette, the taste the texture everything but i also know its good for you.

so i grate it into my curry sauce, i can barely see it let alone taste it. Its a brilliant way to get it into your diet with out the horribleness

I did it first time round without fruit or veg as im not big on it, it doesnt affect your weight loss but they are right when saying we dont fill as much and we arnt as healthy :cry:

I hate vegetables of all kinds. Never ever eat them with meals but I do make soup but can only eat it if it's blended. Hasn't hindered my losses any.

Hey im not a veg eater AT ALL! can only really eat carrots... ive had 2 weigh ins so far and have lost 4 lbs!! the only problem i find is when im having my meals the plate seems empty so i always have bigger portions!!! so you'll lose the weight even if you dont have veg it just depends on what you eat instead how much you eat and what you'd have for snacks!! xxx

I don't know how you ladies can live without veg. I never used to eat it but since I had children I have it all the time. I spose I sort of made myself eat it so they would. It grew on me. I would say to try cooking the stuff you can tollerate in different ways. Or to save money and eliminate waste, ask family or friends to plate you up a small portion of veg when they cook and see what you like and dont like. Explain to them that your trying to get yourself used to it and might not eat it or take it home to eat and then if you don't like it you wont feel bad for wasting money or offending anyone. If you can get good weight loss/maintain by skipping on the veg then well done you. Woop Woop for your 3lb loss too x

Back