can you take GAVISCON on CD without affecting ketosis?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sophia-jo, 18 July 2007 Social URL.

1. sophia-jo

sophia-jo Silver Member

Hiya, I'm on day 2 of CD, felt terrible today, not too bad at the moment thankfully. I do have some heartburn though, I do suffer with it anyway, more so over the past couple of weeks and I usually take GAVISON, liquid or in crunchie tablet form. Does anyone know if you can take either of the above without it affecting ketosis????

thanks in advance x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

Diet:
    slim and save
    Hi ..i suffer with heartburn all the time, i can only tell u that i take gaviscon quite often, it's done me no harm.

Linda.

4. Giggly

Giggly Cambridge Counsellor

Cambridge suggest that you may be able to ease heartburn/acid indigestion by splitting your packs in half and having 6 smaller meals a day.

Just a thought!

Giggly

5. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

Gaviscon and Rennies are fine. Hope it gets better soon.

Linda

6. sophia-jo

sophia-jo Silver Member

Thanks Linda, I went to bed without it just incase, I thought it would be full of sugar.

Thanks to everyone else too x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.