• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

can you use 1cal spray to cook chicken on refeed day one on...?

NikkiH

Likes to eat
S: 15st6lb C: 12st11lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 27.2 Loss: 2st9lb(17.13%)
Title says it all really, am going to refeed on Tuesday (cant wait!!). Am determined to stick to refeed 100% - its only 7 days and dont want to undo all my hard work. Anyway, am awful cook but dh (whos great!) has kindly offered to do the cooking for me this week...

Can I use the frylite 1 cal spray to cook my chicken in on Tuesday? is this allowed or will I try grill?

Thank you x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
S: 19st6lb C: 11st6lb Loss: 8st0lb(41.18%)
I wouldnt. Im not sure if its allowed but you really don't need to if you have a decent non stick pan.

The best way i find of cooking chicken is wrapped in tin foil, gas mark 6 for around 30-40mins. Its succelent and doesnt turn out dry as it cooks in its own juices so no need to add any frylight or water to it.

:)

Yes you can use 1 cal spray. I contacted Lipotrim via email a few weeks ago to find out. It's great to use for stir-frys etc & you only need a tiny amount. Good luck with refeeding!

Clair x

Last edited:

irish molly

Maintaing LT loss on GL
S: 21st0lb C: 12st12lb G: 12st12lb BMI: 27.4 Loss: 8st2lb(38.78%)
You can use that if necessary and it will be good for stirfrying as Clair says. I did chicken in tinfoil with a few sliced onions and sliced peppers and a bay leaf for about 25 mins at 180C and it was lovely.
PS Clair-only a pound to go!!!!!!!!!!! Are you ecstatic or terrified at the prospec of eating again??

I'm terrified Molly!

Lipotrim has been my security for so long now I really could stay on my shakes for ever! I'm genuinely dreading refeeding next week, but I know I have to face my demons eventually.
Well done on continuting with GI, you really are doing fab!

Clair x

NikkiH

Likes to eat
S: 15st6lb C: 12st11lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 27.2 Loss: 2st9lb(17.13%)
Thank you so much guys. Jesus, Clair - you have done unbelievable!!!