can you use 1cal spray to cook chicken on refeed day one on...?

NikkiH

Likes to eat
Title says it all really, am going to refeed on Tuesday (cant wait!!). Am determined to stick to refeed 100% - its only 7 days and dont want to undo all my hard work. Anyway, am awful cook but dh (whos great!) has kindly offered to do the cooking for me this week...

Can I use the frylite 1 cal spray to cook my chicken in on Tuesday? is this allowed or will I try grill?

Thank you x

I wouldnt. Im not sure if its allowed but you really don't need to if you have a decent non stick pan.

The best way i find of cooking chicken is wrapped in tin foil, gas mark 6 for around 30-40mins. Its succelent and doesnt turn out dry as it cooks in its own juices so no need to add any frylight or water to it.

:)

Yes you can use 1 cal spray. I contacted Lipotrim via email a few weeks ago to find out. It's great to use for stir-frys etc & you only need a tiny amount. Good luck with refeeding!

Clair x

Last edited:
You can use that if necessary and it will be good for stirfrying as Clair says. I did chicken in tinfoil with a few sliced onions and sliced peppers and a bay leaf for about 25 mins at 180C and it was lovely.
PS Clair-only a pound to go!!!!!!!!!!! Are you ecstatic or terrified at the prospec of eating again??

I'm terrified Molly!

Lipotrim has been my security for so long now I really could stay on my shakes for ever! I'm genuinely dreading refeeding next week, but I know I have to face my demons eventually.
Well done on continuting with GI, you really are doing fab!

Clair x

Thank you so much guys. Jesus, Clair - you have done unbelievable!!!

Back